Carrabba’s Italian Grill has a new “Cucina Casuale” menu section featuring 11 entrees starting at $10. Good for a limited time starting August, 2011.
Entrees include classic Italian favorites like a Napoli-inspired, hand-tossed Margherita Pizza with vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh mozzarella, wood-fire grilled fresh tilapia topped with tomato-basil vinaigrette, or Ribs Agrodolce braised in an herb-infused red wine sauce.
“We’re providing our customers with the same wonderful Italian experiences and flavors we grew up on right in their own backyards,” said Steve Shlemon, president of Carrabba’s Italian Grill. “Using a combination of only fresh ingredients and flavorful handmade recipes passed down for more then four generations, Carrabba’s guests are truly transported to an authentic Italian experience every time they walk through our doors.”
NEW Cucina Casuale dishes starting at $10 include:
- Chicken Parmesan Ciabatta – Chicken Parmesan served open faced on grilled ciabatta
- Grilled Fish Ciabatta – Wood-grilled tilapia topped with tomato-basil vinaigrette and arugula, served open-faced on grilled ciabatta
- Ribs Agrodolce – Baby back ribs braised in red wine with fresh herbs, finished on a wood-burning grill with a sweet and sour glaze.
- Build Your Own Pizza – Choose up to 3 fresh toppings
- Margherita Pizza – Fresh vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, olive oil, mozzarella
- Italian Chicken Pizza – Grilled chicken in Italian-style sweet and sour sauce with pine nuts, scallions, romano, fontina and mozzarella
- Soup & Salad - A cup of our homemade Minestrone soup served with a side Italian salad with low-fat sundried tomato vinaigrette
- Insalata Italian Cobb – Wood-grilled chicken, bacon, tomatoes, egg, and blue cheese in vinaigrette
- Insalata Carrabba Caesar – Wood-grilled chicken or shrimp in our own Caesar dressing
- Insalata Johnny Rocco – Grilled shrimp, scallops, roasted red peppers, olives, ricotta salata in vinaigrette
- Insalata Fiorucci – Artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and, grilled eggplant in vinaigrette, topped with a hazelnut goat cheese medallion
Cucina Casuale dishes are now available at Carrabba’s locations nationwide. To locate the nearest Carrabba’s, visit www.carrabbas.com/restaurant/locations. It’s also never been easier for customers to experience a home-cooked Italian meal any night of the week with Carrabba’s online ordering. With Carrabba’s Carside Carry-out service, homemade is only a click away — www.carrabbas.com/online-ordering.
About Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Johnny Carrabba and Damian Mandola founded the first Carrabba’s Italian Grill in 1986 in Houston, Texas. Today, there are 231 Carrabba’s Italian Grill locations around the country, run by passionate local proprietors focused on delighting guests with fresh, made-to-order Italian cuisine and the ultimate dining experience. Carrabba’s serves dinner seven nights a week in a casual environment that pairs innovative dishes and a complementary wine list with abundant hospitality. For on-the-go guests, Carrabba’s also offers convenient Carside Carry-Out. To learn more about Carrabba’s, please visit www.carrabbas.com.