T.G.I. Friday’s has a new Pick 2 for $10 menu that gives you an entrée and an appetizer or dessert for just $10. No coupon required. Good for a limited time starting in October, 2011.
Menu items available in Pick 2 for $10 include:
- Spinach Florentine Flatbread
- Savory Soup of Your Choice
- Fried Mozzarella
- Pan-Seared Pot Stickers
- Crispy Green Bean Fries
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- Friday’s® Shrimp
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken Caesar Salad
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- Black Angus Cheeseburger
- Dragonfire Chicken
- Jack Daniel’s® Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Pan-Seared Parmesan Flounder
- Chicken Fingers
- Oreo® Madness
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
In addition to the Pick 2 for $10 menu, Friday’s is introducing items available on the regular menu. Part of the expanding seafood line, the Parmesan-Crusted Salmon with Crab features a seven ounce Norwegian salmon filet, topped with crab meat, and the Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Medley, can be paired with either flounder or salmon. Finally, guests can finish their meal with the ultimate fall dessert, the Cinnamon Spiced Apple Crumble.
“Friday’s is committed to listening to our guests’ requests by adding new dishes and drinks, bringing back beloved favorites and offering signature items at a good value,” said Ricky Richardson, executive vice president and chief concept officer, T.G.I. Friday’s. “Offering these new items with the Pick 2 for $10 menu makes the Friday’s experience even more rewarding for our guests.”
T.G.I. Friday’s also announced these new cocktails:
- On Thin Iced Tea: The skinny version of its signature Long Island Iced Tea is made with sugar free triple sec syrup, skinny agave sour and diet cola to lower the calorie count without losing the classic flavor.
- Jackberry Smash: Jack Daniel’s Whiskey is mixed with peach schnapps and blackberries to offer a new flavor twist.
TGI Friday’s has about 1,000 locations across the U.S.