Arby’s is a fast food restaurant chain in the United States and Canada. Roark Capital Group owns 81.5% of the company, with Wendy’s Company owning the other 18.5%. It is primarily known for selling roast beef sandwiches and curly fries. The Arby’s menu also includes chicken sandwiches, appetizers, salads, Market Fresh (deli-style) sandwiches, wraps, and submarine sandwiches. Its headquarters are in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
There are more than 3,600 Arby’s restaurants. As of December 30, 2010, there were 1,169 company-owned restaurants, 2,367 franchised and 125 international locations, principally in Canada. There are also locations in Qatar, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates. It also owns the franchise T.J. Cinnamons that, as of December 2007, has 243 locations with 225 multi-branded with company stores. They are currently only franchising the T.J. Cinnamons brand.