Red Lobster, LongHorn Steak House, White Castle and Krystal have specials for Black Friday on Nov. 29, 2013.
- At Red Lobster you can add a free Maine Lobster Tail with the purchase of any adult entrée on Black Friday. Offer valid on Friday, 11/29/2013, all day. A coupon for this offer must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons are now available on the Red Lobster Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/redlobster
- At LongHorn Steakhouse buy one lunch combination and get the second lunch combination half-off. Offer valid on Friday, 11/29/2013 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. A coupon for this offer must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons are now available on the Longhorn Steak House Facebook page.
- In addition, guests who purchase e-gift cards at Red Lobster and LongHorn Steakhouse on Cyber Monday will receive special coupons redeemable during visits in January. For full details on the meals deals, to download the coupons and for more information on the Cyber Monday e-gift card offers, visit www.darden.com/coupon/.
- At Krystal, get a coffee and two Sunrisers (sausage, egg and cheese sandwich) for just $2. More details on the Krystal website at http://krystal.com/blackfriday
- RA Sushi is extending their Happy Hour on Black Friday to 11 am to 7 pm. Deals include appetizers and sushi from $2.75 – $7.75 as well as drink specials (which vary by market). Click here for more details from RA: http://www.rasushi.com/Retail-Therapy-2013 The full RA Happy Hour menu can be found here: http://www.rasushi.com/menus/happy-hour
- At Spaghetti Warehouse, buy $50 in gift cards and get a $20 bonus card on Black Friday. More details on the Spaghetti Warehouse website at http://www.40meatballs.com/
- At Taco Bueno get a free Tamale with a Black Friday coupon. Click here for your coupon and the details from Taco Bueno: http://tacobueno.fbmta.com/members/ViewMailing.aspx?MailingID=21474865512
- At White Castle get a free Breakfast Bun Slider with any purchase; coupon required. You can get your coupon at this White Castle website:
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
In 1995, Red Lobster (along with Olive Garden and other sister chains) became part of Darden Restaurants, which was spun off from General Mills as an independent, publicly traded corporation. Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States
About LongHorn Steakhouse (from Wikipedia)
LongHorn Steakhouse is an American casual dining restaurant chain that is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants, Inc., headquartered in Orlando, Florida. As of Feb 22, 2013, LongHorn Steakhouse operated over 370 restaurants in 35 states.
The restaurant is best known for serving various kinds of steak, including its “Flo’s Filet”.In addition to steak, the menu also includes: ribs, chicken, salmon, lobster, shrimp, and salads. Appetizers include their “Texas Tonion” and “Wild West Shrimp”; and side dishes are also served. The restaurant offers a full bar with draft and bottled beer, wine, and several signature margaritas. A lunch menu that includes soups, salads, sandwiches, and hamburgers is available.