You can get your coupon at https://www.redlobster.com; click on the View Offer link.
Red Lobster coupon terms:
$10 off Any Two Lobsterfest℠ Entrées. This coupon may be redeemed for $5 off each single Lobsterfest ℠ entrée purchased. Limit two single Lobsterfest ℠ entrées per coupon. One coupon per visit. Coupon not redeemable for cash, or in combination with any other coupon. Cash redemption value 1/20 of one cent. Coupon may not be reproduced, re-posted, sold, transferred or traded. Red Lobster may refuse to honor or accept any coupon it believes to be in violation of these terms and conditions. Sales tax paid by bearer. Valid at any Red Lobster location in the U.S. and Canada. Must present coupon. Expires on 4/13/2014. ©2014 Darden Concepts, Inc.
Red Lobster’s annual Lobsterfest started earlier this month and features 9 lobster specials on the 2014 menu. Prices vary by location but typically range from just under $20 to over $30. Three new entrees for 2014 are Dueling Lobster Tails, Lobster in Paradise, and Ultimate Surf ‘n Turf.
“Lobsterfest is our annual celebration of all things lobster, and we look forward to celebrating it with our guests every year,” said Salli Setta, President of Red Lobster. “This year, we’re excited to offer our guests a wide variety of exciting new entrees available only during Lobsterfest.”
Lobsterfest entrees are served with a garden salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits®. In addition to menu items exclusive to Lobsterfest, Red Lobster says they will feature additional special offers only during Lobsterfest.
New entrees this year are:
- Dueling Lobster Tails: A roasted Maine lobster tail topped with shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce paired with a golden-baked Maine lobster tail with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Lobster in Paradise: A split Maine lobster tail fried in Red Lobster’s signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts.
- Ultimate Surf and Turf: A Maine lobster tail baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing paired with a peppercorn-seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
Returning this year are:
- Lobster Lover’s Dream®
- Seaport Lobster & Shrimp
- Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia
- Ultimate Feast®
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake
Complete menu and more details on the Red Lobster home page at https://redlobster.com/
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
In 1995, Red Lobster (along with Olive Garden and other sister chains) became part of Darden Restaurants, which was spun off from General Mills as an independent, publicly traded corporation. Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States