CLICK HERE for your Arby’s coupon. Either show on your phone, or, to get a printable Arby’s coupon, fill in your name and click “Get this deal.” Requires purchase of the deluxe sandwich at regular price.
The King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe Sandwich features a crispy fish fillet of wild-caught Alaskan Pollock, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and tartar sauce on a Kings Hawaiian bun.
Offer valid February 3-9 2016 with purchase of a King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe Sandwich at full price. Limit one coupon per customer while supplies last. At participating U.S. locations only. Offer not valid for Arby’s employees.
About Arby’s (from Wikipedia)
Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,400 restaurants system wide. Roark Capital Group acquired the company in July 2011 and owns 81.5% of the company, with The Wendy’s Company owning the other 18.5%.
In addition to its classic Roast Beef and Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches, made in store daily, Arby’s is also known for its deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads, Curly Fries and Jamocha Shakes. In 2011, Arby’s introduced Ultimate Angus, a premium, 100% Black Angus beef featured in freshly prepared sandwiches. In 2012, Arby’s launched a line of premium turkey sandwiches called Hot Turkey Roasters.
You can find the Arby’s menu at: arbys.com/our-menu
As of January 9, 2013, there were 1,013 company-owned restaurants and 2,347 franchised restaurants. There are international locations in four countries outside of the United States, to wit: Canada, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar. It also owns the franchise T.J. Cinnamons that, as of December 2012, has locations worldwide.
To find an Arby’s location near you, visit the Arby’s official website.