Gluten-Free Pizza at 15 of America’s Largest Pizza Chains
Pizza Today recently posted their list of the Top 100 Pizza Chains, and we’ve scoured the menus of the nation’s largest chains to find out which restaurants you can count on for gluten-free pizza and other pizzeria favorites.
Where to Find Gluten-Free Pizza
1. Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut currently offers gluten-free pizza in more than 2,700 Pizza Hut restaurants nationwide and plans to continue to expand their gluten-free offerings to restaurants across the nation based on consumer demand. Click here to see the full list of locations offering gluten-free pizza.
Pizza Hut’s gluten-free pizza is made with Udi’s Certified Gluten-Free crust and select Pizza Hut gluten-free toppings and is prepared using procedures certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG). For an FAQ and more details about how Pizza Hut crafts their gluten-free pizzas, visit Pizza Hut’s gluten-free pizza website.
2. Domino’s – Domino’s offers a Gluten Free Crust that contains no wheat, rye or barley and has a gluten content of less than 20 ppm. Domino’s currently only offers their Gluten Free Crust in a small size. You can select Gluten-Free crust when you start your pizza order. For an FAQ and more details about how Domino’s prepares their Gluten Free Crust, visit Domino’s gluten-free pizza website.
3. Papa Murphy’s – Papa Murphy’s has partnered with Udi’s Gluten Free branded products to offer a Gluten Free Crust. You can get a gluten-free medium Papa Murphy’s Pizza by choosing Gluten Free when you choose a crust. For more info, check out the Papa Murphy’s Gluten Free FAQ or use the Papa Murphy’s Allergen Tracker to find out which menu items might be right for you.
4. California Pizza Kitchen – California Pizza Kitchen can prepare any of their pizzas on a gluten-free crust. CPK also offers the following four pizzas that can be prepared using gluten-free ingredients and the strict procedures certified by the GIG: The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza, Pepperoni, Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage and Margherita. For more info, check out CPK’s Gluten-Free Pizza menu.
5. CiCi’s Pizza – CiCi’s Pizza does not offer gluten-free pizza, but select items on their menu, such as their Oven Roasted Wings, are wheat free. Visit the CiCi’s nutrition site for complete allergen information.
6. Chuck E. Cheese’s – Chuck E. Cheese offers an individual Cheese Pizza and a Chocolate Fudge Cupcake that are certified gluten-free and delivered to each guest in its sealed package. More details are on the Chuck E. Cheese FAQ page. You can also get menu and allergen information for each individual Chuck E. Cheese’s location. Visit the menu page, then select your local Chuck E. Cheese’s location and click Download Local Menu. The local menu will list gluten-free menu items. For more information about Chuck E. Cheese’s gluten-free offerings, check out the Chuck E. Cheese’s Allergen Information Page.
7. Godfather’s Pizza – Many Godfather’s Pizza locations offer gluten-free pizza and/or side items. To see if your local Godfather’s Pizza carries menu items from their gluten-free line, visit the Godfather’s Pizza Store Locator page and see if the “Gluten Free Items” category is checked.
8. Marco’s Pizza – Marco’s Pizza offers gluten-free pizza at many locations. To find out if your location has gluten-free crust, view the Marco’s Pizza Order site and click the Crust pulldown. Gluten Free will be one of the Crust options if your location provides it.
9. Hungry Howie’s Pizza – Hungry Howie’s Pizza makes their own Gluten-Free Crust, which does not contain wheat, barley or rye and has a gluten content of less than 20 ppm. The Gluten-Free Crust is currently available in a six-slice small (10″) pizza size only. For an FAQ and more details about how Hungry Howie’s prepares their Gluten-Free Crust, visit Hungry Howie’s Gluten-Free Crust website.
11. Pizza Ranch – Many Pizza Ranch locations offer a gluten-free crust in a one-serving size for dine-in, carryout or delivery pizza orders. Pizza Ranch also offers sauces and toppings that do not contain gluten in their ingredient statements. For more information and a complete list of gluten-free menu offerings, check out the Pizza Ranch gluten-free crust website.
12. Bertucci’s – Bertucci’s offers a selection of gluten-free starters, salads and entrees, including Antipasto, Tuscan Roasted Vegetables, Farmhouse Salad, Grilled Salmon and Roasted Eggplant Pomodoro. For more information and a complete list of gluten-free menu items, visit the Bertucci’s website and click on Gluten Sensitive.
13. Mellow Mushroom – Mellow Mushroom offers the following gluten-free pizzas served on a 12″ vegan gluten-free crust made with Smart Flour and ancient grains: House Special, Gourmet White, Mighty Meat, Veg Out, Kosmic Karma and Cheese Pizza. Mellow Mushroom prices their gluten-free pizza and ingredients the same as their medium pies. For a list of additional gluten-free toppings and ingredients and more details about how Mellow Mushroom prepares their gluten-free pizzas, check out the Mellow Mushroom Gluten-Free menu.
14. Donatos Pizza – Donatos sells frozen gluten-free Take & Bake pizzas that are made with Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust and are prepared in a certified gluten-free facility. You may also create your own pizza with a gluten-free crust at a Donatos location or purchase Take & Bake gluten-free pizzas at a retail store near you. For more information see the Donatos Gluten-Free FAQ or check out the Donatos Gluten-Free Pizzas menu.
15. Papa Gino’s Pizzeria – Papa Gino’s offers a Gluten Free Pizza made with Udi’s Gluten Free Crust and Papa Gino’s own famous Pizza Sauce and 3-Cheese Blend. Enjoy a wide range of gluten-free pizzas, including Hawaiian, Meat Combo, PapaRoni, Super Veggie and more. For more details about Papa Gino’s gluten-free pizzas, visit the Papa Gino’s nutritional information website.