Carrabba’s Italian Grill has three small plates for $12 in a limited time special that began April 5, 2016.
Choose any three of Carrabba’s six small plate offerings for $12. Regular price for the small plates is about $4 to $6. Good for a limited time. The deal started on Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
- BRUSCHETTE SICILIANI : Oven-baked ciabatta bread served with diced tomatoes, fresh basil, oregano, red onions and kalamata olives marinated in olive oil and red wine vinegar then topped with ricotta salata.
- GRILLED ASPARAGUS WITH PROSCIUTTO: Wood-grilled asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and fontina, drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- MOZZARELLA RUSTICA: Crispy bites of mozzarella and ricotta with Italian herbs and panko breadcrumbs served with marinara sauce.
- MEATBALLS & RICOTTA – $4.99: Simmered in pomodoro sauce with ricotta and romano cheese.
- THREE-CHEESE & SAUSAGE STUFFED MUSHROOMS: Stuffed with sausage, spinach, ricotta, romano, mozzarella and Italian breadcrumbs served over tomato cream sauce.
- ITALIAN LETTUCE WRAPS: Wood-grilled chicken tossed with vegetables and ricotta salata in Mediterranean lemon vinaigrette. Served over romaine lettuce, drizzled with a port wine reduction.
About Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Johnny Carrabba and Damian Mandola founded the first Carrabba’s Italian Grill in 1986 in Houston, Texas. Today, there are 231 Carrabba’s Italian Grill locations around the country, run by passionate local proprietors focused on delighting guests with fresh, made-to-order Italian cuisine and the ultimate dining experience. Carrabba’s serves dinner seven nights a week in a casual environment that pairs innovative dishes and a complementary wine list with abundant hospitality. For on-the-go guests, Carrabba’s also offers convenient Carside Carry-Out. To learn more about Carrabba’s, please visit www.carrabbas.com.
To view the full Carrabba’s menu, visit the Carrabba’s website at: www.carrabbas.com/menu