Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse has two happy hours with food and drink specials starting at $6.
During the “5-6-7” happy hour, Fleming’s has a selection of five wines, five cocktails and five appetizers starting at $6 each, available from 5 – 7 PM nightly. Then there is an “8-9-10” happy hour, with a selection of eight wines and cocktails and eight Bar la Carte items starting at $9 each, available from 8 – 10 PM nightly.
5-6-7 PM Happy Hour
Choose from the following five cocktails during the 5 – 7 pm Fleming’s happy hour, priced starting at $6:
- CLOVER CLUB, 6.00 Beefeater gin
- WARD 8, 6.00 Maker’s Mark bourbon
- RYE WHISKEY SOUR, 7.00 Wild Turkey rye whiskey
- BLUEBERRY LEMON DROP, 7.00 Pinnacle blueberry vodka
- DEBONAIR MARTINI, 8.00 Reyka vodka
Choose from the following five wines by the glass, starting at $6:
- CHARDONNAY, 6.00 Flat Rock, California
- NERO D’AVOLA, 6.00 Prodigo, Italy
- PINOT GRIGIO, 7.00 Benvolio, Italy
- CABERNET BLEND, 7.00 Colby Red, California
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, 8.00 Avalon, California
Choose from the following five appetizers, starting at $6:
- ROASTED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RAVIOLI, 6.00
- HOUSEMADE BURRATA, 6.00
- SWEET CHILE CALAMARI, 7.00
- PAN-CRISPED PORK BELLY, 7.00
- TENDERLOIN CARPACCIO, 8.00
Also enjoy a The Prime Burger with cheese and bacon from Fleming’s Bar la Carte menu for $8. The featured beer is Blue Moon Seasonal.
8-9-10 PM Happy Hour
Choose from the following 8 menu items during the 8 – 10 pm Fleming’s happy hour, priced from $9 to $11:
- AHI TUNA TACOS, 9.00
- BAKED BRIE, 9.00
- SHORT RIB EMPANADAS, 9.00
- LOBSTER LETTUCE WRAPS, 10.00
- THE PRIME BURGER, 10.00
- WICKED CAJUN BARBECUE SHRIMP, 10.00
- FILET MIGNON FLATBREAD, 11.00
- THE PRIME RIB DIP, 11.00
And the following eight wines and cocktails, priced from $9 to $11:
- SPARKLING, 9.00 Mionetto Prosecco Italy
- PINOT GRIGIO, 9.00 Maso Canali, Italy
- PINOT NOIR, 10.00 Jean-Claude Boisset, France
- TEMPRANILLO, 10.00 Bodegas Izadi, Spain
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, 11.00 Susana Balbo, Argentina
- PEACH HARVEST MULE, 9.00 Svedka peach vodka
- BOURBON PEACH MARTINI, 10.00 Maker’s Mark bourbon
- BLACKBERRY BRAMBLE, 11.00 Hendrick’s gin.
Also enjoy a red or white wine personal blind tasting.
5-6-7 PM Happy Hour Terms
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE BAR. Fleming’s abides by all state and local liquor laws. Our LA Live location offers 5-6-7 from 4-6 pm. Before placing your order, please inform your Server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
8-9-10 PM Happy Hour Terms
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE BAR. Fleming’s abides by all local and state liquor laws. Hours and offerings subject to change in compliance with local or state liquor laws. Please contact your local Fleming’s for hours and offerings.
For more details, visit the Fleming’s menus website.
About Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (from Wikipedia and company website)
Fleming’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar is a restaurant chain owned by OSI Restaurant Partners headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It is a formal attire restaurant and serves mainly steaks and seafood. Founded in 1998 by Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Paul Fleming was previously a founder of P. F. Chang’s China Bistro. Fleming’s first location was in Newport Beach, California and has grown to 64 locations.
Fleming’s offers the finest USDA Prime beef, available both wet- and dry-aged and broiled at 1,600 degrees or iron-crusted. You can elevate your selection even more with indulgent Steak Companions, including truffle-poached lobster, diablo shrimp and king crab topped with caviar. Each dish is crafted from scratch by Fleming’s culinary team and served by their skillful staff.