Happy Hour times and specials vary by location, but most P.F. Chang’s have Happy Hour from 3 PM – 6 PM Monday through Friday.
Specials and prices vary by location, but a typical Happy Hour menu consists of these small plates:
- Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – A secret Chiang family recipe and our signature dish. $6.
- Chang’s Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps – A secret Chiang family recipe and our signature dish. $6.
- Chicken Satay – Flame-grilled chicken skewers, Thai slaw, peanut sauce. $6.
- Jicama Street Tacos – Kung Pao Chicken. Signature jicama shell, tender chicken, fresno peppers, crushed peanuts, cool cucumbers (3 per order). $6.
- California Roll – Kani kama, cucumber, avocado. $6.
- Spicy Tuna Roll – Ahi, cucumber, spicy sriracha. $6.
- Handmade Pork Dumplings – Served pan-fried or steamed, and drizzled with a light chili sauce (4 Per Order). $5.
- Handmade Shrimp Dumplings – Served pan-fried or steamed, drizzled with a light chili sauce (4 Per Order). $5.
- Hand-Folded Crab Wontons – Crispy wontons filled with crab, bell peppers and green onions, served with spicy plum sauce (4 Per Order). $5.
- House-Made Pork Egg Rolls – Hand-rolled with marinated pork and julienned veggies (2 Per Order). $5.
To see the Happy Hour specials near you, enter your location at the PF Chang’s Happy Hour web page. P.F. Chang’s announced the new Happy Hour on their Facebook page. Hours Of Happy hours and Hours Of Happy specials are subject to change to comply with local or state liquor laws, and may vary by location.
About P.F. Chang’s (from Wikipedia)
P. F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFCB) is an American restaurant chain with headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The chain was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. The restaurants serve American Chinese cuisine from a menu originally conceived and planned bychef Philip Chiang. “P. F. Chang’s” is the namesake of Paul Fleming (P. F.) and Philip Chiang (whose surname is simplified to Chang.)
As of October 2014, P. F. Chang’s operated 204 restaurants in the United States and 56 in international markets. The company is the parent company of Pei Wei Asian Diner, a casual, pan-Asian restaurant chain in the United States.
PF Changs Menu
PF Chang’s specializes in American Asian cuisine. The concept also sells wine, specialty drinks, Asian beers, sake, cappuccino and espresso. P. F. Chang’s also offers gluten-free menu options and has been recognized for this by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. You can find the complete PF Chang’s menu at https://www.pfchangs.com/menu/main