New Bar Menu at The Palm
The Palm restaurants have updated their bar menu with new offerings like Fried Oysters, Oysters on the Half Shell, and a Classic Cheeseburger.
During PrimeTime happy hour (Sunday – Friday from 5 – 7 PM in the bar), get any of the five Prime Bites menu items for half price.
The PrimeTime special is valid Sunday through Friday from 5 – 7 PM at participating locations. Offer may vary by location; good for a limited time.
The PrimeTime half-price menu items are:
- NEW! Cornmeal Fried Oysters – Roasted corn maque choux, honey horseradish, glaze & sriracha remoulade
- Basket of Cotage Fries “Chips” – Original, garlic and parmesan or barbecue seasoned
- NEW! Classic Cheeseburger – Gremolata seasoned shoestring potatoes
- Calamari Fritti – Cornmeal dusted and tossed with lemon and marinated peppers
- Oysters on the half-shell – “Chef’s Daily Selection” with mignonette, cocktail sauce & atomic horseradish
For more details and to view the complete menu, visit The Palm website at: http://thepalm.com/primetime
PrimeTime Offer Terms
* PrimeTime pricing valid Sunday-Friday from 5:00-7:00 pm at participating bar locations, unless otherwise noted. Discount only available on Prime Bites® menu and does not include any beverages. Offer may vary by location. PrimeTime not available at the Mexico City-Polanco, Mexico City-Santa Fe, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Los Angeles Downtown, Miami, Nashville, Palm West and Second Avenue New York locations or The Palm Bar & Grille at JFK Airport. PrimeTime pricing and Prime Bites® menu only available at Palm Bar. May not be combined with any other offer or promotional certificate. Price does not include tax or gratuity. Offer not available on New Year’s Eve. As of October 7, 2013, we are no longer offering PrimeTime pricing on our spirits, wines by the glass or beer.
About The Palm (from Wikipedia)
The Palm is an American fine-dining steakhouse that opened in 1926. It is located in New York City at 837 Second Avenue. Since its beginnings, management has opened additional restaurants throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Palm is notable for steak, lobster, traditional Italian dishes and the caricatures of individuals sketched on its walls.
The Palm has approximately 30 locations in cities throughout the United States as well as locations in Puerto Rico and Mexico.The company is the largest family-owned, U.S.-based chain of “fine dining” restaurants.