Game Day deals vary by location but typical specials include:
- Jumbo wings: 8 bone-in wings for $9.99, or 6 boneless for $8.99.
- Create your own Game Day Sampler for $11.99. Pick from Wings, sliders, and other items.
- 6-pack of sliders for $10.99. Get 2 traditional beef and cheese, 2 signature Pineapple Express, and 2 Teriyaki Pulled Chicken sliders. Or get a 12-pack of traditional beef and cheese sliders for $19.99
- Half-pound Twisted Pretzel Burger, half-pound size $11.99, or a full pound burger for $17.99. Served with fries.
- Beer specials include 22 oz domestic drafts for $3.50, Bud Light buckets of 5 for $12.99, or a 100 oz domestic draft Beer Tubefor $15.99.
More details are on the Cheeseburger in Paradise Game Day Deals page.
Cheeseburger in Paradise Daily Deals
Cheeseburger in Paradise also has a Weekday Specials menu featuring the following: Mondays get $6 burger and fries; Tuesdays kids eat free; Wednesdays get 89-cent wings. For the complete weekday specials menu see the Cheeseburger in Paradise Weekday Specials page.
The chain also has Happy Hour specials; see the Cheeseburger in Paradise Happy Hour page for details.
About Cheeseburger in Paradise (from Wikipedia)
Cheeseburger in Paradise is a casual dining restaurant chain in the United States. As of 2012, the restaurant has 27 locations in 17 states. It is a theme restaurant named for the song “Cheeseburger in Paradise” by American pop music singer Jimmy Buffett. The chain was a partnership of Buffett’s company, the Orlando, FL-based Margaritaville Holdings LLC, and OSI Restaurant Partners, with Buffett licensing the name and Outback Steakhouse operating the franchising of restaurants. It is currently a subsidiary of Luby’s.
Most of the menu items have an Island theme, such as the Pressed Burger, and the St. Barts Citrus Chicken. The menu also includes appetizers, salads, soups, sandwiches, wraps, island specialties, desserts, and a whole section on cheeseburgers. In addition to the regular menu, they offer a kid’s menu, and gluten-free menu, and an entire menu dedicated to alcoholic cocktails.