Chili’s has Sunday specials in the bar like large drafts for $3 and boneless wings for $5 on Sundays during football season, the chain announced.
Good at participating locations for a limited time during pro football games. More details in in This email from Chili’s. Get $3 large (22 oz) domestic drafts plus more drinks and appetizers for $3, $4 and $5. Good only in the Chili’s Bar on Sundays, and only at participating locations.
Terms of Chili’s Sunday Bar Deals: *22oz domestic draft beer selection can be chosen from Bud Light, Coors Light or Miller Lite, where available. Offer valid for all flavors of boneless wings, excluding loaded. Offer valid for half order of Texas Cheese Fries. Table Side guacamole is not included in this offer. No coupon required, simply ask your server for this special offer. Offer valid only at participating Chili’s locations in the United States; prices vary in Hawaii and Alaska. Some legal restrictions apply in certain areas. Must be 21 to consume alcohol. Available in bar only.
About Chili’s (from corporate website)
Chili’s® Grill & Bar is a leading casual dining restaurant chain with a fun and energetic atmosphere where family and friends can gather over a delicious meal. Chili’s serves guests in more than 1,550 restaurants in all 50 states and across the world in 29 countries and two territories. For additional information, visit www.chilis.com.
Heritage: Chili’s opened its first restaurant in 1975 in Dallas, Texas. Created as a hamburger/chili joint with a uniquely Southwestern flair, Chili’s served homemade, quality food, draft beer and frozen drinks in a casual atmosphere. The menu was as simple as the food was outstanding, with items like the Oldtimer® (a ½ lb. hamburger topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions and mustard) and a “bowl of red” or Texas-style chili.
On the menu: The Chili’s menu has grown to offer a variety of fresh spins on America’s favorites, lending into the brand’s Southwestern-inspired flavor profile. Some highlights include:
- Starters, such as Tableside Guacamole prepared with fresh ingredients live at the table and favorites like Southwestern Eggrolls, Texas Cheese Fries, Triple Dipper™ and Skillet Queso;
- Craft Burgers, prepared with a 100 percent USDA Choice patty and includes favorites such as the Guacamole Burger and Classic Bacon Burger;
- Baby Back Ribs, all served triple-basted and slow-smoked in-house daily over pecan wood, featuring mouth-watering favorites like the Memphis Dry Rub and Original;
- Sizzling Fajitas like the classic Chicken or Beef, served with sautéed onions and peppers;
- Chicken Favorites like Original Chicken Crispers®, Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers®, Margarita Grilled Chicken and Monterey Chicken®;
- Lighter Choices features lighter fare alternatives with the same bold Chili’s taste while containing under 650 calories, such as Grilled Chicken Salad, Mango-Chile Tilapia and the Lighter Choice 6 oz. Classic Sirloin;
- Lunch Break Combos, a value offering of $6, $7 and $8 combos with choice of soup or salad.Combos feature favorites such as Grilled Chicken Fajitas, Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas and California Turkey Club Toasted Sandwich;
- Flatbreads, includes freshly-baked offerings of Classic Magherita with a southwest accent, Chipotle Chicken or California Grilled Chicken;;
- Pepper Pals Kids Menu, featuring a choice of 12 items that meet the healthy criteria of the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program, as well as soda, milk and juice beverage options;
- Desserts, featuring the popular Molten Chocolate Cake, Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Skillet Toffee Fudge Brownie;
- Margaritas, including the original Presidente Margarita® with Presidente® Brandy and the new hand-shaken Platinum Presidente Margarita with fresh lime juice, and more. The brand also offers a variety of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic offerings.
Restaurants: A typical Chili’s restaurant is roughly 6,000 square feet, includes seating for 200 guests and is staffed by approximately 120 ChiliHeads. Most Chili’s are stand-alone operations located convenient to major retail, residential and commercial/office centers. However, Chili’s Too locations can be found in shopping malls, airports and similar non-traditional locations both domestically and internationally.
Hours: Restaurants are generally open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. to Midnight, Friday and Saturday, but vary by location.
Ownership: Chili’s is the flagship brand of Dallas-based Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), a recognized leader in casual dining. Brinker owns, operates or franchises more than 1,600 restaurants under the names Chili’s® Grill & Bar and Maggiano’s Little Italy®.