Marie Callender’s has a new Weekday Specials menu with free pie, free kids meals, half-price wine and other deals.
Choose from these deals:
- Monday: Free slice of pie with entree purchase
- Tuesday:Kids eat free with adult entree purchase
- Wednesday: Wine bottles half-price
- Thursday: $9.99 for an Original Burger and slice of pie.
You can view the complete Weekday Specials menu at: http://www.mariecallenders.com/pdfs/weekday-specials-menu.pdf
Also at Marie Callender’s, get half price appetizers during their happy hour, all day Sundays Mondays – Saturdays 3PM TO 10PM. Price and participation may vary per location.
Marie Callender’s also has a new Value Meals menu with $6 to $9 meals, good all day, every day.
The new menu is called Crave and Save. Choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner deals including:
- $6 Omelette or Cheese Ravioli and Salad
- $7 Veggie Tacos or Eggs, Pancakes and Bacon
- $8 Fettuccine Alfredo and Salad, or Chicken Waldorf Salad Sandwich
- $9 Fish and Shrimp Plate or Salisbury Steak.
You can view the complete Crave and Save menu at:
About Marie Callender’s (from Wikipedia)
Perkins & Marie Callender’s, LLC, doing business as Marie Callender’s, is a restaurant chain with 250 locations in seven western states. The type of cuisine served is mainly American, although many of the dishes are slanted towards styles of preparation that resemble Italian, Mexican, French, Cajun, or Chinese. Soups and sandwiches are available as meals or à la carte. The eatery also is known as Marie Callender’s Pies; they are signature items on the dessert menu: there are over 30 varieties available. Pies can be purchased whole or by-the-slice.