Bruegger’s Bagels is now selling their 2017 Bottomless Mug that gives you unlimited coffee, tea and soda through the remainder of 2016 and all of 2017.
Price varies by location, but most Bruegger’s have priced the mug at $185. Prices range from $185 to $199.
“Guests who purchase a 2017 Bottomless Mug will receive bottomless refills of coffee, tea and soda for the remainder of 2016 and throughout 2017, potentially saving hundreds of dollars throughout the year!” Bruegger’s said in their announcement.
You can find a discussion on the pros and cons of the mug on the Bruegger’s Facebook page.
Bottomless Mug Details
- The mug entitles the owner to one refill per 30 minute interval.
- Free beverage includes drip coffee, tea, or soda only. Espresso drinks, smoothies, juices, and other specialty beverages are not included.
- Hot chocolate and/or chai tea may be included in some, but not all bakeries. Check with your local bakery for details.
- You must use your 2017 Bottomless Mug to receive your beverage.
- No refills in personal mugs or in cups in the bakery.
- The mug is non-transferable and can only be used by the owner.
- No refunds will be given for any reason.
- Bruegger’s reserves the right to revoke Bottomless Mug club membership at any time with a proportionate refund.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen mugs.
- The mug may be used at participating bakeries only. Some locations do not participate in the Bottomless Mug program and do not honor mugs.
- The mug is not redeemable at Bruegger’s/Caribou co-brand locations.
- Use of the mug constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
About Bruegger’s (from Wikipedia)
Bruegger’s brand restaurants serve bagels, breads, coffee, specialty drinks, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, desserts, fresh fruit and a large variety of other related items.
They produce approximately 70 million bagels each year, and are the holders of the Guinness World Record for producing the world’s largest bagel. Bruegger’s operates approximately 300 restaurants in 26 states, the District of Columbia and Canada.
Bruegger’s offers bagels, coffee blends, specialty sandwiches, paninis, salads, carb-friendly wraps, deli style sandwiches, soups, desserts and original cream cheese in an assortment of flavors.
Bruegger’s is best known for its best-selling product, a variety of authentic New York-style, water-boiled bagels that are baked fresh and served hot. The bagels come in a variety of 17 different base flavors and in seasonal varieties. Many Bruegger’s bakeries feature viewing areas where customers can see how the bagels are made.