Start off with either a house salad or chips & salsa. Next, your choice of Fajitas: Chicken or Carnitas. Finish with a Mini Molten Cake, all for $10.
No coupon required, simply ask your server for the “3 for Me Fajitas Special“. Good at participating Chili’s. Not valid with any other discounts. Items in bundle not eligible to be redeemed using My Chili‘s Rewards points. Excludes tax and gratuity.
Chili’s announced the 3 for $10 deal on the Chili’s 3 for Me website. You can also view the deal on the Chili’s website by viewing the Menu for your location, then click SPECIALS. Chili’s also posted the deal on Facebook (video below).
Chili’s Happy Hour
Chili’s also announced a new Happy Hour for some locations. Happy Hour specials are only good in the bar (not good in main dining areas) at participating locations. Typical happy hour times are: Mondays – Thursdays 3 pm to 7pm and 9 pm to close; Fridays 3 pm to 7 pm; and all day Sundays. Typical food specials at the Happy Hour include:
- For $3 get Fried Pickles, Crispy Cheddar Bites, or Chips and Salsa.
- For $4 get a half-order of Margherita Flatbread, Fresh Guacamole, half order of Texas Cheese Fries,or Spiced Panko Onion Rings.
- For $5 get Southwestern Eggrolls, White Spinach Queso, Smoked Chicken Wings or Boneless Buffalo Wings.
*ONLY AT PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS IN THE BAR ONLY, MONDAY – THURSDAY 3P TO 7P & 9P TO CLOSE, FRIDAY 3P TO 7P AND SUNDAY ALL DAY. For more details see the Chili’s Happy Hour web page.
About Chili’s (from corporate website)
Chili’s® Grill & Bar is a leading casual dining restaurant chain with a fun and energetic atmosphere where family and friends can gather over a delicious meal. Chili’s serves guests in more than 1,550 restaurants in all 50 states and across the world in 29 countries and two territories. For additional information, visit www.chilis.com.
Heritage: Chili’s opened its first restaurant in 1975 in Dallas, Texas. Created as a hamburger/chili joint with a uniquely Southwestern flair, Chili’s served homemade, quality food, draft beer and frozen drinks in a casual atmosphere. The menu was as simple as the food was outstanding, with items like the Oldtimer® (a ½ lb. hamburger topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions and mustard) and a “bowl of red” or Texas-style chili.
- Starters, such as Tableside Guacamole prepared with fresh ingredients live at the table and favorites like Southwestern Eggrolls, Texas Cheese Fries, Triple Dipper™ and Skillet Queso;
- Craft Burgers, prepared with a 100 percent USDA Choice patty and includes favorites such as the Guacamole Burger and Classic Bacon Burger;
- Baby Back Ribs, all served triple-basted and slow-smoked in-house daily over pecan wood, featuring mouth-watering favorites like the Memphis Dry Rub and Original;
- Sizzling Fajitas like the classic Chicken or Beef, served with sautéed onions and peppers;
- Chicken Favorites like Original Chicken Crispers®, Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers®, Margarita Grilled Chicken and Monterey Chicken®;
- Lighter Choices features lighter fare alternatives with the same bold Chili’s taste while containing under 650 calories, such as Grilled Chicken Salad, Mango-Chile Tilapia and the Lighter Choice 6 oz. Classic Sirloin;
- Lunch Break Combos, a value offering of $6, $7 and $8 combos with choice of soup or salad.Combos feature favorites such as Grilled Chicken Fajitas, Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas and California Turkey Club Toasted Sandwich;
- Flatbreads, includes freshly-baked offerings of Classic Magherita with a southwest accent, Chipotle Chicken or California Grilled Chicken;;
- Pepper Pals Kids Menu, featuring a choice of 12 items that meet the healthy criteria of the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program, as well as soda, milk and juice beverage options;
- Desserts, featuring the popular Molten Chocolate Cake, Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Skillet Toffee Fudge Brownie;
- Margaritas, including the original Presidente Margarita® with Presidente® Brandy and the new hand-shaken Platinum Presidente Margarita with fresh lime juice, and more. The brand also offers a variety of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic offerings.
Restaurants: A typical Chili’s restaurant is roughly 6,000 square feet, includes seating for 200 guests and is staffed by approximately 120 ChiliHeads. Most Chili’s are stand-alone operations located convenient to major retail, residential and commercial/office centers. However, Chili’s Too locations can be found in shopping malls, airports and similar non-traditional locations both domestically and internationally.
Hours: Restaurants are generally open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. to Midnight, Friday and Saturday, but vary by location.
Ownership: Chili’s is the flagship brand of Dallas-based Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), a recognized leader in casual dining. Brinker owns, operates or franchises more than 1,600 restaurants under the names Chili’s® Grill & Bar and Maggiano’s Little Italy®.