The new 2 for $20 entrée lineup includes three new entrees:
- Caprese Mozzarella Burger: Sautéed garlic and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with balsamic aioli, grilled tomatoes, grilled red onions, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil. Served with classic fries.
- Caprese Mozzarella Chicken: Grilled chicken breast, fresh mozzarella, tomato, red onion, basil, and balsamic glaze. Served with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Spinach & Artichoke Chicken Cavatappi: Grilled chicken breast, cavatappi pasta, artichoke, grape tomatoes, Parmesan and crispy spinach leaves.
Now available on the 2 for $25 menu:
Firecracker Shrimp Cavatappi: Crispy sriracha shrimp, cavatappi pasta, sautéed zucchini, red bell pepper, red onion and Parmesan sriracha cream sauce.
How the Applebee’s 2 for $20 Works
First, pick one appetizer to share from these selections:
- Two Side Salads (house or Caesar)
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Boneless Wings
- Mozzarella Sticks.
Then pick two full size entrees from these selections:
- Caprese Mozzarella Burger (new)
- Caprese Mozzarella Chicken (new)
- Spinach & Artichoke Chicken Cavatappi (new)
- Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Chicken Tenders Basket
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Three-Cheese Chicken Cavatappi
- American Standard Burger.
More details on the 2 for $20 special at http://www.applebees.com/menu/2-for-20
Applebee’s Happy Hour
Applebee’s still has Happy Hour at most locations, although many do not refer to it as “Happy Hour” and instead advertise late-night appetizer specials. Applebee’s Happy Hour menus and Happy Hour times vary by location, so please contact your local Applebee’s for details. Many Applebee’s locations have select appetizers for half price after 9 pm on weekdays and after 10 pm on weekends, but this is not a general rule.
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of December 2011, there were 2,019 restaurants operating system-wide in the United States, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and 15 other countries.The company is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri after moving from Lenexa, Kansas in September 2011.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).
On November 29, 2007, IHOP (now DineEquity) announced that it had completed a $2.1 billion purchase of the Applebee’s chain.