Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse has two happy hours every night with food and drink specials starting at $6.
During the “5-6-7” happy hour, Fleming’s has a selection of five wines, five cocktails and five appetizers starting at $6 each, available from 5 – 7 PM nightly. Then there is an “8-9-10” happy hour, with a selection of eight “Perfectly Paired Small Plates” and wines available from 8 – 10 PM nightly.
5-6-7 PM Happy Hour
Choose from the following five appetizers, starting at $6:
- ROASTED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RAVIOLI, 6.00
- HOUSEMADE BURRATA, 6.00
- SWEET CHILE CALAMARI, 7.00
- TENDERLOIN CARPACCIO, 8.00
- FILET MIGNON FLATBREAD*, 8.00
Also enjoy a The Prime Burger with cheese and bacon from Fleming’s Bar la Carte menu for $8.
Also during the 5-6-7 Happy Hour there are from five cocktails and five wines by the glass specially priced starting at $6.
8-9-10 PM Happy Hour
During the 8 – 10 pm Fleming’s happy hour, choose from eight “Perfectly Paired Small Plates” and add the featured 9 oz Big Pour for $5 more. Prices for the individual small plates below vary by location.
- SLICED FILET MIGNON with CHARLES SMITH CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- BONELESS BRAISED SHORT RIBS OF BEEF with INTRINSIC CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SEARED AHI TUNA with RODNEY STRONG PINOT NOIR
- SHRIMP AND SEA SCALLOPS with WENTE CHARDONNAY
- NEW ZEALAND LAMB CHOPS with CHÂTEAU HAUT-COLOMBIER CÔTES DE BORDEAUX
- FLEMING’S LOBSTER TEMPURA with MARCELLA’S BY FESS PARKER WHITE BLEND
- THE PRIME BURGER with PESSIMIST BY DAOU RED BLEND
- THE PRIME RIB DIP with GUNDLACH BUNDSCHU MOUNTAIN CUVÉE CABERNET BLEND
5-6-7 PM Happy Hour Terms
*ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE BAR. Fleming’s abides by all state and local liquor laws. Our LA Live location offers 5-6-7 from 4-6pm. Before placing your order, please inform your Server if anyone in your party has a food allergy. Consuming raw or undercooked meats (such as rare/medium rare), poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions; these items may contain raw or undercooked ingredients.
8-9-10 PM Happy Hour Terms
For more details, visit the Fleming’s menus website.
About Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (from Wikipedia and company website)
Fleming’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar is a restaurant chain owned by OSI Restaurant Partners headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It is a formal attire restaurant and serves mainly steaks and seafood. Founded in 1998 by Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Paul Fleming was previously a founder of P. F. Chang’s China Bistro. Fleming’s first location was in Newport Beach, California and has grown to 64 locations.
Fleming’s offers the finest USDA Prime beef, available both wet- and dry-aged and broiled at 1,600 degrees or iron-crusted. You can elevate your selection even more with indulgent Steak Companions, including truffle-poached lobster, diablo shrimp and king crab topped with caviar. Each dish is crafted from scratch by Fleming’s culinary team and served by their skillful staff.