The $6 footlong of the day replaces Subway’s $3.50 six-inch sub deal. Good for a limited time starting March 1, 2017. No coupon required. Subway announced the new deal on the Subway Home Page.
Here is the weekly lineup:
- Monday: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki: This gourmet specialty is a flavorful blend of tender teriyaki glazed chicken strips. Served hot & toasted on freshly baked bread. Nutrition Info
- Tuesday: Oven Roasted Chicken: The Oven Roasted Chicken you love is piled high atop freshly baked bread with your favorite toppings from spicy jalapenos to crisp green peppers.
- Wednesday: Turkey Breast: Get flavor without the flab when you try this American classic. Dive into tender turkey breast piled sky-high with everything from lettuce and tomatoes to banana peppers, maybe even jalapeños if you’re feeling spicy. Nutrition Info
- Thursday: Italian B.M.T.: This all-time Italian classic is filled with Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and Black Forest Ham. Get it made the way you say with your favorite veggies on freshly baked bread. Nutrition Info
- Friday: Tuna: Our tasty Tuna Sandwich is simply sumptuous. Flaked tuna, mixed with mayo, and your choice of fresh vegetables, this local favorite can be built to suit your craving. Nutrition Info
- Saturday: Black Forest Ham: The Black Forest Ham has never been better. Load it up with all the crunchy veggies you like on your choice of freshly baked bread. Even try it fresh toasted with melty cheese and mustard. Nutrition Info
- Sunday: Meatball Marinara: A SUBWAY® Restaurants favorite. Enjoy Italian style meatballs drenched in irresistible marinara sauce, served on freshly baked bread. Nutrition Info
About Subway (from Wikipedia)
Subway (stylized as SUBWAY) is an American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. It is owned and operated by Doctor’s Associates, Inc. Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world, with 44,818 restaurants in 112 countries and territories as of August 9, 2016. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator globally.
Subway’s core product is the submarine sandwich (or “sub”). In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, and baked goods (including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins).
Subway’s best-selling sandwich, the B.M.T., contains pepperoni, salami, and ham. The name originally stood for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit, but now stands for “Bigger, Meatier, Tastier”.
Subway also sells breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbread. In 2006, “personal pizzas” debuted in some US markets. These are made to order (like their subs) and heated for 85 seconds. Breakfast and pizza items are only available in some stores. In November 2009, Subway signed a deal to serve exclusively Seattle’s Best Coffee coffee as part of their breakfast menu in the US.
A 2009 Zagat survey named Subway the best provider of “Healthy Options” (in the “Mega Chain” category). Subway was also first in “Top Service” and “Most Popular” rankings. It placed second in “Top Overall”, behind Wendy’s.