Restaurant Week – where you can dine in select cities for a bargain – is underway now in New York and coming soon to Boston, San Diego, and more cities.
Restaurant Week, an annual or semi-annual event, allows food lovers to visit the finest restaurants for a special price, usually $20-$25 for lunch and $20-$50 for dinner. We have links to all the city websites where you can get more Restaurant Week details like dates, prices and menus.
Our full list of Restaurant Week events is ordered by city, with the dates for each event. Click on a city name for a link to their Restaurant Week details. Check back frequently as more cities announce their Restaurant Week dates.
Restaurant Week by City
- Alexandria Restaurant Week is August 19-28, 2022. Alexandria Restaurant Week is usually held twice yearly, in January and August.
- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week was February 20 – 25, 2022. Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many great Ann Arbor restaurants as your schedule allows for one incredibly low fixed price.
- Arizona Restaurant Week is September 16-25, 2022. Arizona Restaurant Week is usually held twice yearly, in May and September. Menus will be posted by Sept. 1.
- Asheville Restaurant Week was January 18 – 24, 2022. Now in its tenth year, Asheville, NC Restaurant Week celebrates Asheville’s great food scene. Participating restaurants are serving up great food with menu specials for dine-in, take-out and delivery.
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week is October 2 – 7, 2022. Participating restaurants offer a multi-course meal for the fixed price of $15.22 for lunch and $35.22 for dinner.
- Baltimore Restaurant Week is July 22-31, 2022. Enjoy two-course and three-course dining options at special prices. Baltimore Restaurant Week is usually held twice a year, in January and July.
- Baton Rouge Restaurant Week is July 25-30, 2022. Enjoy 3-course meals at some of Baton Rouge’s finest restaurants at a reduced cost. Menus include $15 to $45 selections. Baton Rouge Restaurant Week is usually held twice yearly, in January and July.
- Bethlehem, PA Historic Downtown Restaurant Week was January 23 – 29, 2022. Restaurants offer fixed menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and curbside where listed.
- Boston Restaurant Week (Dine Out Boston) is August 7-20, 2022. Boston Restaurant Week is usually held twice yearly, in March and August. Participating restaurants offer prix fixe menus for lunch and dinner. Each participating restaurant selects one of the three price options. To support the recovery of the local restaurant industry, menu prices have increased. Typical prices are Lunch $22/$27/$32 and Dinner $36/$41/$46. Boston Restaurant Week, also known as Dine Out Boston, is held biannually in March and August.
We are so excited to announce the August return of Dine Out Boston! #DineOutBoston highlights Greater Boston’s diverse culinary community, offering set lunch and dinner prices at some of your favorite local establishments. Sign your restaurant up today: https://t.co/BPb7WkdNCP pic.twitter.com/BdjsiRm3XG
— Dine Out Boston (@DineOutBos) June 17, 2022
- Buffalo, NY / Western NY Local Restaurant week was last held March 18 – 30, 2020. This event is usually held twice a year, in March and October, but has been impacted by Covid-19. Plans for the 2022 event have not been announced.
- Champaign County, IL Restaurant Week is January 27 – February 4, 2023. The 6th Annual Champaign County Area Restaurant Week showcases restaurants and food trucks, serving up Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Caribbean, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table, and standard American fare.
- Charleston, SC Restaurant Week is September 8-18, 2022. The event is one of the most highly anticipated culinary events in the Charleston area. It is an opportunity to enjoy the world-renowned cuisine of the Lowcountry as participating restaurants offer prix fixe lunch and dinner menus. (see the link for prices). Charleston, SC Restaurant Week is held twice a year, in January and September.
- Charlotte Restaurant Week (Queen’s Feast) is July 22-31, 2022. More than 70 of the best restaurants in 8 counties around the metro Charlotte, NC, area offer 3 courses at dinner for a special prix fixe price ($30, $35, $40, or $45 per person, Charlotte Restaurant Week, also known as Queen’s Feast, is usually held twice a year, in January and July.
- Chicago Restaurant Week was March 25 – April 10, 2022. Chicago Restaurant Week is a 17-day celebration of the city’s award-winning culinary scene. The 15th annual event brings together hundreds of the area’s top restaurants, representing a near-endless array of cuisines. During Chicago Restaurant Week, diners can enjoy special prix fixe menus from restaurants throughout Chicago and nearby suburbs. These multi-course meals are $25 for brunch or lunch, and $39 and/or $55 for dinner (excluding beverages, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees). This year, diners will continue to have the flexibility to experience Chicago Restaurant Week through dine-in or takeout/delivery options.
- Cincinnati Downtown Restaurant Week was April 18-24, 2022. Enjoy $26, $36 and $46 3-course meals with $1 from every meal benefitting Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. Cincinnati Downtown Restaurant Week is held twice a year, typically in April and September.
- Cleveland Restaurant Week was March 14-25, 2022. Cleveland Restaurant Week is usually held twice a year, in March and November.
- Columbus Restaurant Week was January 24-29, 2022. Pick from menus at 150+ restaurants. Columbus Restaurant Week is held twice a year, typically in January and July.
- Dallas Fort Worth Restaurant Week is August 8-14, 2022.
The wait is almost over! Reservations open July 11 for our 25th Anniversary #DFWRestaurantWeek benefiting @ntfb and @LenaPopeFW! Check out all the delicious details! #DFWRW #DFWRW2022 #DineOutGiveBack https://t.co/1ULa9SRWC7
— DFW Restaurant Week (@DFW_RW) June 28, 2022
- Denver Restaurant Week was March 11-20, 2022. Hundreds of Denver’s top restaurants offer multi-course dinners at special prices.
- Detroit Restaurant Week was last held February 22 – March 3, 2021. Dates for the next Detroit Restaurant Week have not been announced.
- Exeter, NH Restaurant Week (Eat Local) was last held March 19-29, 2020. Plans for the 2022 event have not been announced.
- Fort Lauderdale Restaurant Week (Dine Out Lauderdale) is August through September 2022. Enjoy the very best tastes of Greater Fort Lauderdale at some of the area’s top restaurants during Dine Out Lauderdale during the months of August and September. Take advantage of taste-tempting meals, all with at least three courses for $35 and/or $45.
- Fort Myers and Naples, FL Sizzle Restaurant Week is September 8-28, 2022. SWFL Restaurant Week is a semi-annual event in Lee and Collier Counties with three-course prix-fixe menus offered by 60+ of the best restaurants in the area. Enjoy 2 Course Lunches starting at $19 or $24 and 3 Course Dinners starting at $29 or $39.
- Galveston Restaurant Week was January 17 – February 13, 2022. Two and 3-course dinners will be priced between $20-$45; and 2-course lunches, breakfasts, & brunches will cost between $10-$20.
- Grand Rapids Restaurant Week was November 5-13, 2021. Plans for the 2022 event have not been announced.
- Hilton Head Restaurant Week (also called Chamber Restaurant Week) was January 29 – February 5, 2022. Modeled after successful restaurant weeks in New York and other cities, the 14th annual Chamber Restaurant Week features 70+ of the area’s top award-winning restaurants, all serving up value-priced, prix-fixe menus.
- Houston Restaurant Week is August 1 – September 5, 2022. Participating restaurants will be announced beginning July 15th through August 1st.
- Howard County, MD Restaurant Week is July 11-24, 2022. Howard County Restaurant Weeks is a bi-annual, 15-day celebration of the local culinary scene in Howard County, Maryland that began in 2008. Howard County, MD Restaurant Week is twice a year, in January and July.
- Hudson Valley, NY Restaurant Week is November 7-30, 2022. Hudson Valley, NY Restaurant Week (HVRW) is usually held twice each year, in March and November.
- Indianapolis Restaurant Week (Devour Indy Downtown) is August 22 – September 4, 2022. More than 100 restaurants participate with value priced menus. Indianapolis Indianapolis Restaurant Week is held twice a year, in January and August.
- Kansas City Restaurant Week was January 14-23, 2022. Through carryout, delivery or traditional dine-in experiences, Kansas City Restaurant Week offers the perfect opportunity to sample your way through the hottest trends in our region’s culinary scene. Savor and save with special, multicourse menus at several notable new participants taking part in 2022 Kansas City Restaurant Week.
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week was June 6-17, 2022.
- Long Island Restaurant Week is November 6-13, 2022. Participating restaurants offer a $25, $35 or $42 three-course prix fixe dinner, and sometimes a $20 two course lunch during the event. Long Island Restaurant Week is a twice yearly event, usually held in April and November.
- Los Angeles Restaurant week (DineLA) was April 1-15, 2022. Participating restaurants are offering a special menu for lunch and dinner.
- Madison Restaurant Week is July 24-29, 2022. This semi-annual event is the perfect opportunity to sample some of Madison’s local offerings. Starting at $30, participating restaurants offer a prix-fixe menu with three courses. Some restaurants will offer a lunch menu for $20.
- Maine Restaurant Week was March 1 – 12, 2022. Who’s participating, and their MRW plans are explained on the restaurant page. Click on a restaurant names to explore all the details.
- Miami Restaurant Week (Miami Spice) is August through September. Enjoy diverse flavors by the best chefs in Greater Miami and Miami Beach during Spice Restaurant Months. Enjoy three-course meals at top eateries for just $28 for lunch/brunch and new year this, the option of $45 or $60 for dinner.
- Milwaukee Restaurant Week (Downtown Dining Week) is September 8-15, 2022. Milwaukee Restaurant Week is usually held twice a year.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Restaurant Week is July 11-17, 2022. Some of the Twin Cities finest chefs have created special two and three course prix fixe meals for $10 to $45 per person. Minneapolis-St. Paul restaurant week is usually held twice a year, in February and July.
- Nantucket Restaurant Week was June 1 – 7, 2022. A Fall event is being planned.
- Dine Nashville was February 1-28, 2022. This month-long celebration features collaborative chef experiences all month, with a restaurant week Feb. 21-27, 2022. Nashville Restaurant Week will offer special prix fixe menus for brunch, lunch and dinner, as well as deals and discounts from non-traditional restaurants such as fast-casual eateries, coffee shops, bakeries, and breweries to highlight Music City’s all-encompassing food & beverage scene
- New Mexico Restaurant Week was February 23 – March 1, with events in Santa Fe Feb. 23 -March 1, Los Alamos March 1-8, and Albuquerque March 8-15.
- Newport, RI Restaurant Week is November 4-13, 2022. Participating restaurants will offer an assortment of crave-worthy discounts and deals for you to choose from. Think: BOGO deals, prix-fixe offerings, gift cards promotions and more. Newport Restaurant Week is usually held twice each year, in April and November.
- New York City Restaurant Week – the nation’s premier restaurant week – is July 18 – August 21, 2022. NYC Restaurant Week is a semiannual promotion that celebrates fine dining at an affordable price. NYC Restaurant Week returns for 30 days to celebrate its 30th anniversary, running from July 18 through August 21. The program will offer prix-fixe menus starting at $30 at hundreds of participating restaurants and neighborhood favorites across the five boroughs. To book your table, visit the official NYC Restaurant Week page starting July 6.
General reservations are now open! Celebrate 30 years of #NYCRestaurantWeek with prix-fixe meals citywide! Get up to $30 back when you use your Mastercard® (terms apply; see website for details) 😋🗽 https://t.co/RnTQ2TrRTk
— NYCgo: the Official Guide to NYC (@nycgo) July 7, 2022
- Ocean City, MD Restaurant Week was April 3-16, 2022. This is Ocean City’s first Restaurant Week since the pandemic. As such, Participating Restaurant Week establishments are given the freedom to offer whatever best fits for their restaurant at this time. Several will offer Restaurant Week fixed price menu options others may offer great deals – all will offer you a variety of dining options. RW offers a chance to try new food, a new place, or a chance to dine at your favorite place – make plans to dine out and support local restaurants!
- Omaha, Nebraska Restaurant Week was last held September 13 – 22, 2019. The dates for the next Omaha Restaurant Week have not been announced.
- Orange County, CA Restaurant Week was March 6 -12, 2022. Restaurants feature lunch menus for $15, $20 or $25, and dinner menus for $25, $35, $45 or $60 per person.
- Orlando Main Street Restaurant Week (Bite 30) was June 1 – July 10, 2022. During Bite30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course dinners at a set price of $33.
- Outer Banks Restaurant Week was April 16-18, 2021. Outer Banks Restaurant Week is usually held every April and October. Plans for the 2022 event have not been announced.
- Palm Springs, CA Restaurant Week (dineGPS) was June 3-12, 2022. This year, Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week will be followed by the Summers Eats Pass, available June 13-September 5, 2022, featuring more ways for food lovers to savor summer with restaurant offers and even weekly prize drawings.
- Philadelphia Center City Restaurant Week (Center City District Restaurant Week) was January 9-21, 2022. Your favorite restaurants are offering multi-course prix fixe lunches for $25 and dinners for $40 to enjoy indoors or outdoors at the restaurant or at home. As of January 3, 2022, per the City of Philadelphia’s health guidelines, establishments that sell food or drink for consumption onsite will require that everyone who enters provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is August 8-14, 2022 with some restaurants adding another week, to August 21, 2022. Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is a twice-yearly event that is usually held in January and August.
- Portsmouth, NH Restaurant Week was May 12-16, 2021.
- Portsmouth, VA Restaurant Week was January 22 – 29, 2022. Portsmouth, VA Restaurant Week is a time for the Portsmouth restaurant community to display a wide variety of gourmet specialties. Local chefs are preparing special menus that are guaranteed to leave you wanting more. Participating restaurants will offer options for 2 course lunches at $10 or $15 and three course dinners at $25 or $35 from January 9-22, 2022. Some restaurants have exciting menus you can only get this time of year.
- Providence Restaurant Week is July 10-23, 2022.Participating restaurants are offering specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with some featuring other special offers, like signature cocktails, family-sized entrees, specialty products and more. Browse through the menus and then make a reservation. Providence Restaurant Week is a twice-yearly event that is usually held in January and July.
- Raleigh, NC Restaurant Week was November 5-14, 2021. Plans for the 2022 event have not been announced.
- Richmond Restaurant Week is October 24-30, 2022. Richmond Restaurant Week is a twice-yearly event that is usually held in April and October.
- Sacramento Restaurant Week (Dine Downtown) was January 7 – 17, 2022.
- San Antonio Restaurant Week, also known as Culinaria, is August 13-27, 2022. San Antonio Restaurants are on display showcasing the finest Alamo City Cuisine. Menu Offerings: Three-Course Menus for Lunch ($20 and $30). Three-Course Menus for Dinner ($35, $45 and $55). San Antonio Restaurant Week is usually held every January and August.
- San Diego Restaurant Week is September 25 – October 2, 2022. Participating restaurants span across the county from the South Bay to East County and to the borders of Oceanside and Fallbrook to the north. San Diego Restaurant Week is a twice-yearly event that is usually held in Spring and Fall.
SAVE THE DATE! 🍴San Diego Restaurant Week returns for the Fall Season Sunday, September 25th thru Sunday, October 2nd!
— San Diego Restaurant Week (@SDRestaurantWk) June 24, 2022
- San Francisco Restaurant Week was April 1-10, 2022. More than 100 of San Francisco’s best restaurants offer specially priced, multi-course lunch menus.
- Savannah Restaurant Week was August 20-29, 2021. Plans for the 2022 event have not been announced.
- Seattle Restaurant Week (Dine Around) was April 3-16, 2022. Seattle Restaurant week is usually held twice a year, in October and April.
- South Carolina Restaurant Week is January 12-22, 2023. Hundreds of restaurants participate in the 11-day annual event. You can find menu prices for participating restaurants at: SC Restaurant Week Prices
- Stockton, CA Restaurant Week was January 14 – 23, 2022. Celebrating its 13th anniversary, Stockton Restaurant Week is a 10-day dining extravaganza that gives local eateries the chance to show-off some of their most popular, curated, and newly introduced dishes at a unique fixed price.
- Tampa Bay Restaurant Week was June 16-26, 2022. This marks the 16th annual Tampa Bay Restaurant Week. Participating Tampa Bay area restaurants are offering multiple-course prix fixe menus and exclusive pricing on cocktails.
- Triangle Area, NC (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) Restaurant Week was June 6-12, 2022. During TRW, participating restaurants offer special 2-3 course menu options, a great opportunity for residents and visitors alike to indulge in the area’s finest cuisine. Triangle Restaurant Week is a twice yearly event that is usually held in January and June.
- Tulsa Restaurant Week is September 9-18, 2022.
- Virginia Beach Restaurant Week is January 16 – 22, 2023. Restaurants have prix-fixe menus with $5 and $10 Breakfasts, $10 and $15 two-course lunches, and three-course dinners for $25 to $40.
- Washington, DC Restaurant Week is August 15-21, 2022. Get brunch or lunch for $25 and dinners for $40-$55. Washington, DC Restaurant Week is usually held twice a year, in January and August.