Papa John is repeating their Super Bowl deal of past years with bonus points for a free pizza if you buy one pizza online by Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014 (Super Bowl Sunday). Requires online purchase of $15 or more.
Papa John’s announced the special on their website at http://www.papajohns.com/pjmvp/index.shtm
You’ll need a Papa John’s Rewards account and follow these steps to qualify:
- Enter the promo code PJMVP when you place your order at http://papajohns.com or on the Papa John’s mobile app to qualify. Click here to learn how to enter promo codes.
- Your order must be for $15 or more and must be completed on or before Sunday, February 2, 2014, to qualify for the large FREE PIZZA with up to three toppings on a future order.
- 25 bonus Papa Rewards points will be deposited in your account Monday, February 3, 2014. You may then redeem the 25 bonus points for a large FREE PIZZA with up to three toppings.
- After you have earned 25 bonus points, enter the promo code 25PAPA at http://papajohns.com or on the Papa John’s mobile app and build your free large pizza with up to 3 toppings. Click here to learn how to enter promo codes.
- The 25 PJMVP bonus points must be used no later than Sunday, February 23, 2014. or they will expire and no longer be available for use.
About Papa John’s (from Wikipedia)
Papa John’s Pizza is the third largest take-out and delivery pizza restaurant chain in the United States (behind Pizza Hut and Domino’s Pizza), with headquarters in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, near Louisville. Its slogan is “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa John’s.”
Internationally, there are over 4,000 Papa John’s establishments, including over 2,600 in the U.S. and the remainder spread among 32 other countries. In September 2012, Papa John’s Pizza opened its 4,000th restaurant, in New Hyde Park, NY. The company celebrated the event by giving away 4,000 free pizzas to customers throughout New York City.