Bruegger’s Bagels has a St. Patrick’s Day coupon for $2 off their Bagel Bundle, good through Thursday, March 17, 2016.
CLICK HERE for your Bruegger’s Coupon. Fill out your name and email and Bruegger’s will email you the coupon. Then, either print the coupon or show to your server on your phone. Coupon is good Wednesday and Thursday, March 16-17, 2016. Bruegger’s also announced they will have green bagels starting Wednesday.
A Big Bagel Bundle includes a baker’s dozen bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. More details at the Bruegger’s Menu.
- Only original coupon will be accepted. Prices do not include tax. Bakery hours may vary. Does not include premium or specialty bagels. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original.
- TEAM MEMBERS USE PLU 863
- Offer valid at participating U.S. bakeries March 16-17 ONLY
- Only redeemable from Wednesday, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:00am until Thursday, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:00pm
- Limit one (1) per customer
- Cannot be combined with other offers
The special was announced on the Bruegger’s Facebook Page.
About Bruegger’s (from Wikipedia)
Bruegger’s brand restaurants serve bagels, breads, coffee, specialty drinks, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, desserts, fresh fruit and a large variety of other related items.
They produce approximately 70 million bagels each year, and are the holders of the Guinness World Record for producing the world’s largest bagel. Bruegger’s operates approximately 300 restaurants in 26 states, the District of Columbia and Canada.
Bruegger’s offers bagels, coffee blends, specialty sandwiches, paninis, salads, carb-friendly wraps, deli style sandwiches, soups, desserts and original cream cheese in an assortment of flavors.
Bruegger’s is best known for its best-selling product, a variety of authentic New York-style, water-boiled bagels that are baked fresh and served hot. The bagels come in a variety of 17 different base flavors and in seasonal varieties. Many Bruegger’s bakeries feature viewing areas where customers can see how the bagels are made.