EXPIRED Chili’s has updated their 2 for $20 menu, adding new Ancho-Crusted Sirloin to the menu at most locations.
The new steak entree is a 6 oz USDA Choice sirloin with ancho-garlic rub & chopped green onions on a bed of asparagus & garlic roasted tomatoes, with homestyle fries on the side. Served with a side of smoky pasilla-honey chile sauce. Upgrade to a 10 oz steak for $4 more.
With Chili’s 2 for $20 Dinner for Two you get one appetizer to share and two full-size entrees for just $20. Here’s the Chili’s new 2 for $20 menu.
Choose two full-size entrees:
• Fajitas (Choose Grilled Chicken and/or Pork Carnitas)
• Half Rack of Original Baby Back Ribs served with homestyle fries
• Mango-Chile Tilapia (Lighter Choice)
• Mango-Chile Chicken (Lighter Choice)
• Grilled Chicken Salad (Lighter Choice)
• Classic Bacon Burger
• Cajun Chicken Pasta
• Margarita Grilled Chicken (Lighter Choice)
• 6 oz. Classic Sirloin
• Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
• Original Chicken Crispers®
• Crispy Chicken Crispers®
• Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers®
Choose an appetizer to share:
- Fried Pickles
- Spiced Panko Onion Rings
- Tostada Chips & Salsa
- Tostada Chips & Fresh Guacamole
- Half Order of Texas Cheese Fries
More details on the two for Chili’s menu at this Chili’s website. For the 2 for $20 menu, scroll down and select “$20 Dinner for 2”.
Take advantage of Chili’s online ordering system to get dinner for two to go for just $20. Click here to start your online to-go order.
Chili’s Rewards Program
Join Chili’s Email Club and receive a coupon for free chips and choice of salsa, guacamole or queso on your next visit with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Chili’s home page
- Chili’s Menu
- Chili’s Nutritional Information
- Chili’s Facebook page
- Chili’s Twitter page
- Chili’s on Pinterest
About Chili’s (from corporate website)
Chili’s® Grill & Bar is a leading casual dining restaurant chain with a fun and energetic atmosphere where family and friends can gather over a delicious meal. Chili’s serves guests in more than 1,550 restaurants in all 50 states and across the world in 29 countries and two territories. For additional information, visit www.chilis.com.
Heritage: Chili’s opened its first restaurant in 1975 in Dallas, Texas. Created as a hamburger/chili joint with a uniquely Southwestern flair, Chili’s served homemade, quality food, draft beer and frozen drinks in a casual atmosphere. The menu was as simple as the food was outstanding, with items like the Oldtimer® (a ½ lb. hamburger topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions and mustard) and a “bowl of red” or Texas-style chili.
- Starters, such as Tableside Guacamole prepared with fresh ingredients live at the table and favorites like Southwestern Eggrolls, Texas Cheese Fries, Triple Dipper™ and Skillet Queso;
- Craft Burgers, prepared with a 100 percent USDA Choice patty and includes favorites such as the Guacamole Burger and Classic Bacon Burger;
- Baby Back Ribs, all served triple-basted and slow-smoked in-house daily over pecan wood, featuring mouth-watering favorites like the Memphis Dry Rub and Original;
- Sizzling Fajitas like the classic Chicken or Beef, served with sautéed onions and peppers;
- Chicken Favorites like Original Chicken Crispers®, Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers®, Margarita Grilled Chicken and Monterey Chicken®;
- Lighter Choices features lighter fare alternatives with the same bold Chili’s taste while containing under 650 calories, such as Grilled Chicken Salad, Mango-Chile Tilapia and the Lighter Choice 6 oz. Classic Sirloin;
- Lunch Break Combos, a value offering of $6, $7 and $8 combos with choice of soup or salad. Combos feature favorites such as Grilled Chicken Fajitas, Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas and California Turkey Club Toasted Sandwich;
- Flatbreads, includes freshly-baked offerings of Classic Magherita with a southwest accent, Chipotle Chicken or California Grilled Chicken;;
- Pepper Pals Kids Menu, featuring a choice of 12 items that meet the healthy criteria of the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program, as well as soda, milk and juice beverage options;
- Desserts, featuring the popular Molten Chocolate Cake, Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Skillet Toffee Fudge Brownie;
- Margaritas, including the original Presidente Margarita® with Presidente® Brandy and the new hand-shaken Platinum Presidente Margarita with fresh lime juice, and more. The brand also offers a variety of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic offerings.
Restaurants: A typical Chili’s restaurant is roughly 6,000 square feet, includes seating for 200 guests and is staffed by approximately 120 ChiliHeads. Most Chili’s are stand-alone operations located convenient to major retail, residential and commercial/office centers. However, Chili’s Too locations can be found in shopping malls, airports and similar non-traditional locations both domestically and internationally.
Hours: Restaurants are generally open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. to Midnight, Friday and Saturday, but vary by location.
Ownership: Chili’s is the flagship brand of Dallas-based Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), a recognized leader in casual dining. Brinker owns, operates or franchises more than 1,600 restaurants under the names Chili’s® Grill & Bar and Maggiano’s Little Italy®.