Denny’s recently announced a new limited time “Big Burger Show” menu.
Choose from a lineup of new craft burgers, each hand-pressed and made-to-order with 100 percent beef and premium ingredients such as thick-cut Honey Jalapeño Bacon, sweet bourbon sauce and Gouda cheese, starting at just $6.99.
“As America’s Diner, we’re proud to offer our guests unrivaled value and variety that extends way beyond breakfast,” said John Dillon, chief marketing officer for Denny’s.
“Our delicious craft burgers are a firm fan favorite at Denny’s, but we’re always looking for ways to modernize a classic and enhance our signature flavors. The ‘Big Burger Show’ menu is a tasty – and affordable – celebration of a true all-American dish, updated with quality ingredients and our signature hand-pressed, made-to-order beef patties for our best burgers yet.”
The new menu features six craft burgers. Available 24/7, each burger creation is served with a choice of wavy-cut French fries, hash browns, seasonal fruit or dippable veggies:
- New! Bacon Gouda Burger – A hand-pressed, made-to-order, 100 percent beef burger is topped with four crispy bacon strips, sweet caramelized onions, shredded Italian cheeses, and covered with a rich Gouda cheese sauce. Each burger is served with fresh lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles on a fresh brioche bun.
- New! Honey Jalapeno Bacon Sriracha Burger – Heat up any meal with this bold burger starring cheddar cheese, sweet and spicy thick-cut Honey Jalapeño Bacon, jalapeños and creamy Sriracha sauce served atop a hand-pressed beef patty on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles.
- Slamburger™ – This delicious craft burger offers a unique twist on Denny’s iconic Grand Slam® dish. Served on a fresh brioche bun, this hand-pressed all beef burger is topped with crispy hash browns, an egg cooked to order and two bacon strips—all finished with Pepper Jack queso.
- Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger – Crispy bacon, fresh avocado and melted cheddar cheese top this tasty, flavorful made-to-order burger, served on a brioche bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles.
- Bourbon Bacon Burger – This sweet and savory option features a hand-pressed all-beef patty topped with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, sautéed mushrooms, fire-roasted bell peppers and onions. High-quality sweet bourbon sauce is then drizzled on a cheddar bun and served with lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles.
- Double Cheeseburger – This diner classic is given an upgrade with a choice of American, Swiss or cheddar cheese melted to perfection between two hand-pressed beef patties and topped with fresh lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles on a brioche bun.
Guests can also explore their sweet side with one of Denny’s authentic, hand-dipped milk shakes – a classic burger combo. Options include the OREO® Milk Shake, Strawberry Milk Shake and the New! Cake Batter Milk Shake, each made with premium vanilla ice cream and topped with whipped cream and even more sweet treat toppings.
Available nationwide, Denny’s “Big Burger Show” menu is available all day, every day through May 29, 2017. For more information please visit www.dennys.com.
Denny’s also recently announced they have updated their Value Menu. The Value Menu has items for $2, $4, $6 and $8.
Denny’s classics offer guests delicious, affordable ways to satisfy any taste or budget: the $4 Everyday Value Slam® and $4 Biscuits and Gravy deliver traditional diner flavors at an unbeatable price, while the $4 Shareable Turtle Sundae provides a sweet and filling treat at any time of day.
For more information visit: Denny’s Value Menu.
About Denny’s (from Wikipedia)
Denny’s (also seen as Denny’s Diner on some of the locations’ signage) is a full-service coffee shop/family restaurant chain. It operates over 1,600 restaurants in the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Curaçao, Costa Rica, Honduras, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
Denny’s is known for always being open and for serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. Unlike many other restaurant chains, Denny’s does not close on holidays or nights, except where required by law. Many of their restaurants are located in proximity to freeway exits, bars and in service areas. Denny’s started franchising in 1963, and most Denny’s restaurants are now franchisee-owned.