The Palm restaurants have happy hour specials such as half-price Oysters, Calamari, and Cheeseburgers.
During PrimeTime happy hour, get select Prime Bites menu items for half price. The PrimeTime special is generally valid Sunday through Friday from 4 – 6 PM at participating locations. To get the times and specials for your location, select your location and “Download the PDF Menu” at the Prime Bites Page.
Offer may vary by location but typical PrimeTime half-price menu items (as of August, 2017) are:
- Maple Glazed Slab Bacon with housemade steak sauce
- Cornmeal Fried Oysters – Roasted corn maque choux, honey horseradish, glaze & sriracha remoulade
- Basket of Cottage Fries “Chips” – Original, garlic and parmesan or barbecue seasoned
- Classic Cheeseburger – Gremolata seasoned shoestring potatoes
- Calamari Fritti – Cornmeal dusted and tossed with lemon and marinated peppers
- Oysters on the half-shell – “Chef’s Daily Selection” with mignonette, cocktail sauce & atomic horseradish
For more details and to view the complete menu, visit The Palm website at: http://thepalm.com/Our-Menu/Prime-Bites
PrimeTime Offer Terms
*PrimeTime pricing valid Sunday-Friday from 4:00-6:00 pm at participating bar locations. Offer may vary by location. PrimeTime pricing is not available at Los Angeles Downtown, Nashville or Palm West NYC. PrimeTime pricing and Prime Bites® menu only available at Palm Bar. May not be combined with any other offer or promotional certificate. Price does not include tax or gratuity. PrimeTime Menu is not available at Mexico City–Polanco, Mexico City–Santa Fe, Beverly Hills, Huntting Inn, Las Vegas, M
About The Palm (from Wikipedia)
The Palm is an American fine-dining steakhouse that opened in 1926. It is located in New York City at 837 Second Avenue. Since its beginnings, management has opened additional restaurants throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Palm is notable for steak, lobster, traditional Italian dishes and the caricatures of individuals sketched on its walls.
The Palm has approximately 30 locations in cities throughout the United States as well as locations in Puerto Rico and Mexico.The company is the largest family-owned, U.S.-based chain of “fine dining” restaurants.