Brio Tuscan Grille and BRAVO! Cucina Italiana have a new Happy Hour with Flatbreads, Burgers, Shrimp and other small plates for about $5.
Brio Bar Plates
Available weekdays at the Brio bar are these small plates priced at $4 to $6:
- Beef Carpaccio Served with field greens, capers, mustard aioli and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Margherita Flatbread Fresh Mozzarella, vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh basil
- BRIO Burger Certified Angus beef, grilled to order with Provolone , roasted tomato mayonnaise and housemade chips
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad Delano tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, field greens and a Balsamic drizzle
- Black Pepper Shrimp Pan seared shrimp with Romano crusted eggplant and a black pepper cream sauce
BRAVO! Happy Hour
Available 3:30 to 6:30 at the Bravo bar are these small plates priced at $5 to $6:
- Chicken, Bacon & Spinach Flatbread Grilled chicken, creamy spinach, Applewood smoked bacon, green onions, Mozzarella, Provolone
- BRAVO! Burger 6 oz. burger with Provolone, caramelized balsamic onions and creamy horseradish mayo, served with Tuscan fries
- Crispy Shrimp Napoli Fried shrimp, green onions, charred tomato sauce
- Caprese Salad Marinated tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, basil, field greens, balsamic vinaigrette
About Brio Tuscan Grille (from corporate website)
Brio (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is an upscale affordable restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features wood-grilled and oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany.
BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well”; which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group(BBRG). Please visit the website, BrioItalian.com for a list of locations, and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brio_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian).
About BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (from corporate website)
BRAVO! is an upscale affordable restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle “Cucina Italiana” means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO’s popular entrees include grilled steaks, made-to-order pizzas, pastas and house specialties, similar to an authentic ‘ristorante’ in Italy. BRAVO! is part of Columbus-based BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Please visit the website, BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).