Get a free dessert at Bob Evans on Monday, October 16, 2017, if you come for lunch or dinner in pajamas.
The chain is launching the return of Meatloaf to the menu and to celebrate Meatloaf as the ultimate comfort food, Bob Evans invites guests to come dressed in their pajamas (the most comfortable clothing) try a new Comfort Classic Dinner and then get a free dessert.
“At Bob Evans, we treat strangers like friends and friends like family – and one of the best ways we can do that is to make people feel comfortable,” said Sara Bittorf, Chief Marketing Officer at Bob Evans Restaurants. “Meatloaf Monday is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate ‘comfort’ where we’ll take on the heavy lifting in the kitchen so guests can enjoy one of life’s greatest comforts: homestyle food! Our new Comfort Classic Dinners are delicious and filling!”
The free dessert special is good for dine-in only while supplies last. Offer available all day October 9 and 16, 2017. The chain announced the special in a Press Release.
Bob Evans new Classic Comfort Dinners are all served with freshly baked bread and start at $7.99. The new menu includes:
- MEATLOAF: Thick-sliced beef & pork meatloaf is griddled and glazed with smoky-sweet Bob Evans Wildfire® sauce. Then the dish is topped with made-from-scratch crispy haystack onions and served with Green beans with ham and mashed potatoes.
- NEW PARMESAN GRILLED CHICKEN: A marinated chicken breast, fresh broccoli and griddled red-skin potatoes are topped with homemade creamy Parmesan cheese sauce and crispy bacon crumble.
- SLOW-ROASTED TURKEY & DRESSING: Bob Evans turkey is slow-roasted for 6 hours and carved fresh, then served with mashed potatoes & gravy, dressing, cranberry relish and green beans with ham.
- SLOW-ROASTED POT ROAST: Slow-roasted for nine hours. Served with glazed carrots, grilled onions and beef gravy on top of mashed potatoes.
For more information on the fall menu, visit https://www.bobevans.com/fall.
* While supplies last. Dine-in only; offer available all day October 9 and 16, 2017.
Bob Evans announced the coupons in This Email.
Bob Evans Menu
Bob Evans is known for its signature favorites like Rise & Shine breakfast, sausage gravy ‘n biscuits, turkey and dressing and Knife & Fork Sandwiches. Bob Evans also offers up signature favorites like fried chicken, chicken salad, and steak, among many others.
You can find the Bob Evans menu at: Bob Evans Menu
You can find the Bob Evans kids menu at: Bob Evans Kids Menu
Bob Evans Recipes
Bob Evans has recipes for many of their popular brunch, breakfast and dinner entrees at their Bob Evans Recipes site.
Bob Evans Websites
The Bob Evans Restaurant chain started from a single truck stop diner near the Bob Evans Farm in Rio Grande, Ohio (just north of Gallipolis, Ohio) in 1953.
The chain has grown to nearly 600 locations in 23 states, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwestern, and upper Southern states. All locations are corporate owned, not franchised.