TGI Fridays has a $12.99 Big Ribs special starting Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Get a full rack of ribs and two sides, served on a butcher block, for $12.99.
“Launching nationwide on October 18, Fridays Big Ribs are premium pork back ribs served on a butcher block with two premium sides – all for just $12.99. These ribs are 30% meatier, bolder and tastier than our previous racks,” TGI Fridays said in their news release.
Fridays Big Ribs debuted in Houston and St. Louis earlier this year – two cities that know their barbecue – with guests consistently ranking Big Ribs superior to baby backs in both taste and quality, the chain said.
TGI Fridays said their Big Ribs entree beats any competitors with these features:
- Fridays Big Ribs are a bigger, premium pork back rib – a 30% meatier, bolder and tastier rib.
- Fridays Big Ribs come with new flavor options like Sweet Memphis and Savory Bacon Crusted, in addition to the classic Fridays Original BBQ and Jack Daniel’s BBQ flavors.
- Fridays Big Ribs are slow-cooked in-restaurant after being marinated for 24-hours in our unique blend of citrus and smoke flavors. They’re then fire-grilled and seasoned to perfection with a unique blend of spices and sauces.
- Instead of a boring old white plate, this full rack of ribs is served on a wooden butcher block.
- Want to start the party off with a taste of ribs? Fridays Bucket of Bones has you covered! This premium appetizer comes with both big ribs and wings to satisfy your whole crew.
- Pair your big rack of ribs with two sides like Brussel Sprouts, Giant Onion Rings, Coleslaw, Seasoned Fries or Baked Mac & Cheese for $12.99.
For more information see the 15-second TV spot from YouTube above.
About TGI Friday’s (from Wikipedia)
T.G.I. Friday’s (often shortened to “Friday’s” in most countries, and stylized “FRiDAY’S”, or “T.G.I.s” in the United Kingdom) is an American restaurant chain focusing on casual dining. The company is a unit of the Carlson Companies. Its name is taken from the expression TGIF. The company asserts that it stands for “Thank Goodness It’s Friday,” although as of 2010 some television commercials for the chain have also made use of the alternative phrase, “Thank God It’s Friday’s.” The chain is known for its appearance, with red-striped canopies, brass railings, Tiffany lamps and frequent use of antiques as decor.
Number of locations as of March, 2011, was 992.
Friday’s has a large menu with an emphasis on alcoholic beverages which includes their famous “Ultimate” drinks which are served in an 18 oz. (532 mL) glass, and often made with top-shelf and darker liquors. They also focus on a variety of blended drinks that are signature to the Friday’s name, such as the “Tropicolada” and the “Friday’s Freeze”. A section of the menu is dedicated to the “Jack Daniel’s Grill”, a selection of items with a special Jack Daniel’s-branded sauce.