It’s Lobster Lover’s weekend at 99 Restaurants! Get a free Three Course Meal upgrade with each Colossal Lobster Roll purchase now through June 5. The upgrade gets you a House Salad, Cup of Soup and Petite Treat Dessert. 99 Restaurants posted the deal on Facebook.
99 Restaurants Happy Hour
99 Restaurants has weekday Happy Hours Monday – Friday from 2 – 5 pm and 8 pm – close, for dine In only.
Get full size appetizers for just $6.99 and drink specials like $3.49 Bud Select 16 oz drafts, $5.59 Horseshoe Ale 16 oz. drafts, $4.99 House Cuervo Margaritas, and $5.59 Truly Hard Seltzers. (Prices and menu items may vary.)
99 Restaurants announced their revamped Happy Hour on their homepage.
You can see a full sample menu HERE.
* Excluding XL Wings and Wings & Skins
99 Restaurants Free Kids Meals After Red Sox Win
Red Sox fans, listen up! 99 REWARDS members can get a free Kids Meal with purchase of an adult entree the day after a Red Sox victory! They’ve got the deal up on their homepage. The offer is good for children aged 10 and under. Click here to sign up for Rewards if you’re interested. They’ll usually posted something on their socials, too.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Family Meals and Make at Home Meals
99 Restaurants has Family Meals available to feed a group of five starting around $41. All Family Meals are designed to feed five people, and come with two House Salads and shareable sides unless stated otherwise. Here’s some of the options:
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken $44.99: Grilled lemon rosemary garlic chicken breasts with a balsamic glaze.
- Country Fried Chicken $44.99: Buttermilk-breaded chicken breasts with country gravy. Served with cranberry sauce, warm honey-glazed biscuits, two sides and House salad to share.
- Original Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal $44.99: Hand breaded chicken tenders served with honey mustard.
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders $49.99: Hand breaded chicken tenders tossed in Buffalo sauce served with bleu cheese dressing.
- Gold Fever Chicken Tenders $49.99: Crispy hand breaded classic tossed in a sweet and tangy gold fever sauce. Served with ranch dressing, two sides and House Salad to share.
99 Restaurants Rewards
Sign up for the 99 Restaurants Rewards program and get a free dessert on sign up, earn points to other free food, a free birthday dessert, and more perks. Click here to sign up.
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here: