Applebee’s today introduced grill combos with your choice of two meats starting at $12.99.
“Fill your plate with our biggest grill combos yet,” Applebee’s says in their announcement. “Choose from five combinations like ½ Rack Baby Back Ribs & 7 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast or Grilled Shrimp Skewer & 7 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast, and get steamed broccoli, garlic mashed potatoes, crispy onions and signature coleslaw on the side.”
Meat choices and typical combo prices* are:
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer & 7 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast $12.99
- ½ Rack Baby Back Ribs & 7 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast $14.99
- Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Salmon $18.99
- ½ Rack Baby Back Ribs & 6 oz. Top Sirloin $19.99
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer, Crispy Shrimp & 6 oz. Top Sirloin $19.99
*For more information visit the Applebee’s Combos Page. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the franchisee. No substitutions. Price, selection and participation may vary. Good for a limited time at participating restaurants.
Applebees 2 for $20
Applebee’s still has a 2 for $20 menu at most locations.
Applebee’s 2 for $20 menu includes an appetizer and your choice of entrees. The 2 for $20 menu varies by location, but a typical Applebee’s 2 for 20 menu has these entrees; note that some entrees have an upcharge.
- Chicken Tenders Basket
- Chicken Tenders Platter (+$2)
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- American Standard All-in Burger
- Half Rack Double-glazed Baby Back Ribs (+$2.50)
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Double Crunch Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Crispy Chicken Tender Salad (+$2.50)
- Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
- 8 Oz. Top Sirloin (+$4.50)
- 6 Oz. Top Sirloin (+2.50)
- Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry (+$2.50)
Appetizer options may include Spinach + Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Boneless Wings or two side salads. Exact appetizers may vary by location.
“At Applebee’s, we’re providing our guests with a great meal at a great price with our 2 for $20 menu, but more than that, we’re providing a reason to go out to eat and enjoy a meal with a friend, spouse or coworker, connecting over a shared love of their favorite appetizer and two abundant entrees,” said Stephen Bulgarelli, vice president and chief culinary officer at Applebee’s. “We want to give our guests more – more flavor, more variety, and more bang for their buck.”
To see the complete 2 for $20 menu at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/menu/2-for-20
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of March 31, 2017, there were about 2,000 restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).