Applebee’s has a new three-course menu starting at $11.99.
Choose a salad, appetizer and an entrée with Applebee’s 3-Course Meal special. There are three “tiers” offered, priced at $11.99, $14.99 and $16.99. The difference in tiers is in the entree selection.
- Course 1 (Side Salad): Start by selecting your side salad – House or Caesar.
- Course 2 (Appetizer): Next choose your appetizer from one of four guest favorites – pick from saucy Boneless Wings, cheesy Mozzarella Sticks, creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip, or Crunchy Onion Rings.
- Course 3 (Entrée): The third course offers nine different entrées to choose including the Three-Cheese Chicken Penne with a Breadstick, Classic Cheeseburger with Fries or Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry. Additional six choices vary by location and price. Typical entree offers are:
- Tier 1 ($11.99):
- 3-Cheese Chicken Penne
- Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Bacon Cheeseburger
- Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry
- Tier 2 ($14.99)
- Chicken Tender Platter
- Double Crunch Shrimp
- Whiskey Burger
- Tier 3 ($16.99)
- 6 oz Top Sirloin
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- Boston St. Chicken & Shrimp.
- Tier 1 ($11.99):
“While much of our menu is designed to be shared, we know sometimes you just want it all to yourself. Which is why for our latest limited time offer, we’re giving you the salad, the appetizer and the entrée – a tasty 3-Course Meal – that’s all yours at a crazy price of only $11.99,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “At Applebee’s we pride ourselves on great tasting food that you love and making sure it is at a price that you value.”
Prices and entree selection vary by location; shown above is a typical menu. To see the complete three-course at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/specials/3-course-meal
Note: Some locations have not updated their web pages to include the three-course menu so you’ll need to call to see if they offer the special.
Applebees 2 for $20
Applebee’s still has a 2 for $20 menu at most locations.
Applebee’s 2 for $20 menu includes an appetizer and your choice of entrees. The 2 for $20 menu varies by location, but a typical Applebee’s 2 for 20 menu has these entrees; note that some entrees have an upcharge.
- Chicken Tenders Basket
- Chicken Tenders Platter (+$2)
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- American Standard All-in Burger
- Half Rack Double-glazed Baby Back Ribs (+$2.50)
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Double Crunch Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
- 8 Oz. Top Sirloin (+$4.50)
- 6 Oz. Top Sirloin (+2.40)
- Thai Shrimp Salad (+$2.50)
Appetizer options may include Spinach + Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Boneless Wings or two side salads. Exact appetizers may vary by location.
“At Applebee’s, we’re providing our guests with a great meal at a great price with our 2 for $20 menu, but more than that, we’re providing a reason to go out to eat and enjoy a meal with a friend, spouse or coworker, connecting over a shared love of their favorite appetizer and two abundant entrees,” said Stephen Bulgarelli, vice president and chief culinary officer at Applebee’s. “We want to give our guests more – more flavor, more variety, and more bang for their buck.”
To see the complete 2 for $20 menu at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/menu/2-for-20
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of March 31, 2017, there were about 2,000 restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).