Applebee’s has brought back their three-course $11.99 special.
Choose a salad, appetizer and an entrée with Applebee’s 3-Course Meal special that started on Monday, March 4, 2019.
There are three “tiers” offered, priced at $11.99, $14.99 and $16.99. The difference in tiers is in the entree selection.
- Course 1 (Side Salad): Start by selecting your side salad – House or Caesar.
- Course 2 (Appetizer): Next choose your appetizer from one of four guest favorites – saucy Boneless Wings, cheesy Mozzarella Sticks, creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip, or Crunchy Onion Rings.
- Course 3 (Entrée): The third course offers nine different entrées to choose including the Three-Cheese Chicken Penne with a Breadstick, Classic Cheeseburger with Fries or Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry. Additional six choices vary by location and price. Typical entree offers are:
- Tier 1 ($11.99) entrees are:
- 3-Cheese Chicken Penne
- Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Bacon Cheeseburger
- Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry
- Tier 2 ($14.99) entrees are:
- Chicken Tender Platter
- Whiskey Burger
- Classic Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- Tier 3 ($16.99) entrees are:
- 6 oz Top Sirloin (or upgrade to 8 oz for $2 more)
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- Bourbon St. Chicken & Shrimp.
- Tier 1 ($11.99) entrees are:
The same limited time special was offered in 2018 and was a hit with customers, Applebee’s said.
Who says you can't have it all? With the 3 Course Meal, you get your choice of salad, appetizer and entrée all for you, starting at just $11.99.
Posted by Applebee's Grill & Bar on Friday, March 8, 2019
“After drawing a big crowd with the successful introduction of the 3-Course Meal last year, we wanted to treat our guests to another round of deliciousness that provides an abundance of value,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “We know our guests love bigger portions, and with more than 70 different unique combinations available, we’re giving guests a real 3-Course Meal and the power to create the feast that they desire.”
Prices and entree selection vary by location; shown above is a typical menu. To see the complete three-course at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/specials/3-course-meal
Applebees 2 for $20
Applebee’s still has a 2 for $20 menu at most locations.
Applebee’s 2 for $20 menu includes an appetizer and your choice of entrees. The 2 for $20 menu varies by location, but a typical Applebee’s 2 for 20 menu has these entrees; note that some entrees have an upcharge.
- Chicken Tenders Basket
- Chicken Tenders Platter (+$2)
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- American Standard All-in Burger
- Half Rack Double-glazed Baby Back Ribs (+$2.50)
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Double Crunch Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Crispy Chicken Tender Salad (+$2.50)
- Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
- 8 Oz. Top Sirloin (+$4.50)
- 6 Oz. Top Sirloin (+2.50)
- Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry (+$2.50)
Appetizer options may include Spinach + Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Boneless Wings or two side salads. Exact appetizers may vary by location.
“At Applebee’s, we’re providing our guests with a great meal at a great price with our 2 for $20 menu, but more than that, we’re providing a reason to go out to eat and enjoy a meal with a friend, spouse or coworker, connecting over a shared love of their favorite appetizer and two abundant entrees,” said Stephen Bulgarelli, vice president and chief culinary officer at Applebee’s. “We want to give our guests more – more flavor, more variety, and more bang for their buck.”
To see the complete 2 for $20 menu at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/menu/2-for-20
Applebee’s Eclub Coupon
Receive a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée when you join Applebee’s E-Club.
Enjoy E-Club exclusives starting immediately when you sign up at: https://www.applebees.com/en/sign-up
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of March 31, 2017, there were about 2,000 restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).