Brio Tuscan Grille and BRAVO! Cucina Italiana have a Happy Hour with Flatbreads, Burgers, Shrimp and other small plates for about $5.
Brio Bar Plates
Available weekdays at the Brio bar are these small plates priced at $4 to $6:
- Beef Carpaccio Served with field greens, capers, mustard aioli and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Margherita Flatbread Fresh Mozzarella, vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh basil
- BRIO Burger Certified Angus beef, grilled to order with Provolone , roasted tomato mayonnaise and housemade chips
- Tomato Caprese Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, tender basil, extra virgin oil, sea salt
- Crispy ShrimpCrispy shrimp, spicy remoulade, green onions
BRAVO! Happy Hour
Available at the Bravo bar are these small plates priced at $3.99 to $5.99:
- CRISPY “MOZZ” RAVIOLI $5.99 Crispy pasta filled with creamy mozzarella. served with fresh pomodoro & alfredo
- MEDITERRANEAN OLIVES $3.99 – Handpicked in southern Italy
- CALAMARI $4.99 – Crispy calamari, fresh arrabiatta, lemon aioli
- CRISPY SHRIMP NAPOLI $5.99 – Premium shrimp, green onions, charred tomato sauce
- CHICKEN + POLENTA $4.99 – Handmade organic free range chicken meatballs, creamy polenta, house-made pesto
- TOMATO CAPRESE $4.99 – Fresh mozzarella, basil, balsamic glaze
- PECORINO CHEESE DIP $5.99 – Aaged pecorino melted in the house oven, clover honey
- HANDMADE MEATBALLS $4.99 – Organic grass-fed beef, all-natural pork & fresh mozzarella
- MARGHERITA FLATBREAD $4.99 – Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, the freshest basil
- CHICKEN + SPINACH FLATBREAD $4.99 – Tender chicken, creamy spinach, fresh mozzarella, green onions
- PEPPERONI FLATBREAD $4.99 – Pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, oregano.
About Brio Tuscan Grille (from corporate website)
Brio (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is an upscale affordable restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features wood-grilled and oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany.
BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well”; which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group(BBRG). Please visit the website, BrioItalian.com for a list of locations, and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brio_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian).
About BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (from corporate website)
BRAVO! is an upscale affordable restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle “Cucina Italiana” means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO’s popular entrees include grilled steaks, made-to-order pizzas, pastas and house specialties, similar to an authentic ‘ristorante’ in Italy. BRAVO! is part of Columbus-based BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Please visit the website, BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).