Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta special is back for Fall with 100 combinations of all you can eat pasta now through Sunday, November 18, 2018.
The annual special gives you unlimited pasta, homemade sauces, pasta toppings, soup or salad and breadsticks starting at $10.99. Unlimited Pasta is Olive Garden’s most popular annual promotion and usually runs from late September through the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Here is how the special works:
Select one of these pastas:
- Angel Hair
- Gluten-Free Rotini
- Whole Grain Linguine
Then select one of these sauces:
- New Creamy Spinach and Artichoke
- Creamy Mushroom
- Traditional Marina
- Five Cheese Marinara
- Traditional Meat Sauce (with pan seared beef and Italian Sausage)
Then for an additional price you can add one of these toppings:
- New Garden Veggies
- Italian Sausage
- Crispy Chicken Fritta
- Grilled Chicken Crispy Shrimp Fritta
Refills are dine-in only. For the Never Ending Pasta announcement and additional details see the Olive Garden Never Ending Pasta Page.
Olive Garden $5 Drinks
Also at Olive Garden get Margaritas and more cocktails and wine for $5. Olive Garden’s 5 For $5 Drinks are:
- Watermelon Margarita
- Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
- Blue Moon Draft
- Bolla Pinot Grigio
- Cupcake Red Velvet Red Blend
For more details see the 5 For $5 Announcement on the Olive Garden website.
Olive Garden Puzzle Answers
Olive Garden has revealed the solutions to last week’s online scavenger hunt.
The chain posted 10 puzzles in their online giveaway of 10 Annual Pasta Passes. To qualify for a prize, entrants had to to solve one of 10 different puzzles that Olive Garden has published. The answer to each puzzle revealed the name of a Twitter profile, an Instagram handle or a Facebook group. By sending the message: “Pasta Pass Please” to that profile, handle or group, the contestant became eligible to win an Olive Garden Annual Pasta Pass, which gives you free pasta for the next year.
When we asked for the solutions to the puzzles, Olive Garden provided the answers to EatDrinkDeals. Here are the clues, and the answers in bold:
- To start it’s the noodle that looks like a corkscrew, not macaroni but is shares some letters – a few. Next comes a noble profession of some reputation, it’s the people who bring your event a large pasta station. And finally, it’s the year when we first brought you a Never Ending Pasta Bowl: CavatappiCaterer1995
- For dating advice from an Italian love expert, one option would be to: AskAlfredo
- A Roman Emperor will help you here: YOBXAPQFZHPORIBJVTLOIA: Breadsticksrulemyworld
- Tracing our roots: Number Street Date: 7653international121382
- I’ve never seen such a beautifully delicious gathering of food in one place before! It was as though unlimited opportunity stretched out before me, and I had finally arrived at the table I was meant to. Forks clattered, glasses clinked, wine was shared. What a perfect evening! We were all delighted by the endless pasta. We all went home happy: Delicious Unlimited Delighted Happy
- Word 1: Starting
EndingStarting EndingStarting EndingWord 2: (Image of a broken key) Word 3: New New New New: Never Ending Gnocchi News
- Organization dedicated to fawning over Grand Forks’s best food reviewer: Marilyn Hagerty Fan Club
- Calling order to go? 61-43-62-32-74-81-73-63-62-32-63-62-81-42-32-71-42-63-62-32: Minestroneonthephone
- (This clue is a crossword puzzle on Facebook: AlfredoLovie
- (Long distance + autumn + e) + (Extremely enthusiastic supporter – the room above your house) +What this red emoji always keeps it: FarfalleFan100
You can find all 10 clues and more information at https://www.olivegarden.com/mystery-countdown
You can also find updates on the Olive Garden Facebook Page.
About Olive Garden (from Olive Garden website)
Olive Garden is the leading restaurant in the Italian dining segment with more than 800 restaurants, more than 96,000 employees and more than $3.8 billion in annual sales. Olive Garden is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc., (NYSE: DRI), which owns and operates more than 1,500 restaurants that generate over $7 billion in annual sales. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and employing more than 150,000 people, Darden is recognized for a culture that rewards caring for and responding to people. Olive Garden is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, Olive Garden restaurants have donated more than 35 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country.
Olive Garden Recipes
Olive Garden has the recipe for many of their top dishes on their website: Olive Garden Recipes.