Taco Bell says the breakfast menu is offered at more than 5,500 participating restaurants nationwide and features the following items:
- Bacon or Sausage A.M. Crunchwrap®: All the classic breakfast tastes like fluffy scrambled eggs, real cheddar cheese, your choice of flavorful bacon or a hearty sausage patty, and a golden crispy hash brown wrapped and grilled in a warm flour tortilla, so it’s an all-in-one breakfast good to go. Suggested price: $2.49.
- Bacon or Sausage Waffle Taco: A warm waffle wrapped around flavorful bacon or a hearty sausage patty and fluffy scrambled eggs, served with a side of sweet syrup. Suggested price: $1.99
- Bacon or Sausage Breakfast Burrito: Flavorful bacon or delicious sausage, fluffy scrambled eggs and lots of warm, melted cheddar cheese, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla. Suggested price: $1.69
- Bacon or Sausage A.M. Grilled Taco: Fluffy scrambled eggs, melted cheddar cheese and flavorful sausage or bacon folded in a warm tortilla and grilled for portability. Suggested price: $1.00
- Steak & Egg Burrito: Fluffy scrambled eggs, lots of warm, melted cheddar cheese and marinated premium thick cut steak, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla. Suggested price: $2.49
- Sausage Flatbread Melt: Warm flatbread filled with a delicious sausage patty and real cheddar cheese, and then grilled to melted perfection. Suggested price: $1.00
- Cinnabon® Delights™: Warm, golden bite-sized pastries filled with Cinnabon® frosting and covered with Makara® cinnamon sugar. Suggested price for 2: $1.00; 4: $1.49; 12-pack: $4.49
- Hash Brown: A golden crispy potato hash brown. Suggested price: $1.00
- Orange Juice: Tropicana 100% orange juice. Suggested price: $1.99
- Premium Hot Coffee: Premium Rainforest Alliance certified™ hot coffee made with 100% Arabica beans. Suggested price: $1.49
Breakfast hours vary by location but most will serve breakfast items from 7 to 11 am.
For nutritional information – including ways to customize menu items – visit www.tacobell.com/nutrition/
The company announced the nationwide rollout in this press release: http://www.tacobell.com/Company/newsreleases/taco-bell-breakfast-rolls-out-nationally-on-march-27-2014
“The wait is almost over,” Taco Bell said in their announcement.
“Taco Bell® Breakfast, which will offer the highly anticipated and revolutionary Waffle Taco, the all-in-one A.M. Crunchwrap™, and the already loved Cinnabon® Delights™, will be available in restaurants nationwide starting March 27, 2014 from 7am to 11am, or earlier.”
“Fans already like to come to Taco Bell for lunch and dinner, and they share with us their love of late night. Now they’re not just asking, but telling us they want Taco Bell Breakfast,” said Taco Bell President, Brian Niccol.
“To give customers the great-tasting food and Live Más experience, with value in mind, we have invested in our most extensive training ever for Team Members and will not require any major new equipment for operators – making for a holistic effort our teams are proud of and our owners are confident to execute.”
Taco Bell says theirs is a classic breakfast (eggs, sausage, bacon and hashbrowns) with a Taco Bell twist – products uniquely wrapped up and portable for consumers “on-the-go” lifestyle.
Fans are already taking to social media to buzz about their appetite for the Waffle Taco – a warm waffle wrapped around a sausage patty or bacon, with scrambled eggs and cheese, and served with a side of syrup. For an all-in-one breakfast solution, the A.M. Crunchwrap™ offers a morning twist on the iconic Crunchwrap® featuring classic breakfast tastes of fluffy scrambled eggs, a golden crispy hash brown, melted cheese and flavorful bacon (or a hearty sausage patty or premium thick cut steak), all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla.
“Breakfast is the fastest growing day part in QSR, and after years of the same old thing, we’re confident our breakfast will wake up customers’ morning routine,” said Taco Bell Chief Marketing Officer, Chris Brandt. “Taco Bell will bring them a classic breakfast experience, leading with the Waffle Taco and A.M. Crunchwrap, but also offer a menu of breakfast burritos, tacos and value offerings plus a pipeline of new products to continue waking up breakfast options and connecting with our fans.”
The campaign will be supported with television and radio advertising led by Deutsch L.A., in-store POP and packaging by Draftfcb, as well as digital, social and public relations support from DigitasLBi and Taylor respectively.
About Taco Bell (from Wikipedia)
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California. A subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., they serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of “Value menu” items. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year in more than 6,500 restaurants mostly in the U.S., more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees.