The Beefy Crunch Burrito is back at Taco Bell for a limited time engagement but is expected to leave the menu this month.
The fan favorite item returned on Thursday, September 13, 2018, and ends its run sometime in October. Taco Bell has not announced the last day but speculation is that it will be around Oct. 17. For now, you can get an individual Beefy Crunch Burrito for $1.49 or a Beefy Crunch Burrito Duo (includes medium drink) for $2. You can find all the selections on the Taco Bell News Page.
The burrito is made with Taco Bell’s spicy ground beef and Flamin’ Hot Fritos. The burrito has been on and off the menu for years; it most recent appearance was as a limited-time offer in 2016. A fan page, the Beefy Crunch Movement, has been pushing for the permanent return of the Beefy Crunch Burrito since 2011. Currently the item is still a limited time addition to the menu lasting only about 5 weeks.
You can read customer comments about the Beefy Crunch Burrito on the Taco Bell Facebook Page.
Taco Bell $5 Combos
Taco Bell has several combos starting at $5, including:
- Triple Double Crunchwrap Box: A triple double crunchwrap with two crunch tacos and a medium drink, $5.
- Burrito Supreme Combo #1: a Burrito Supreme, a Crunchy Taco Supreme, and a large drink for $5.
- Chalupa Cravings Box: a Chalupa Supreme, a Beefy 5-Layer Burrito, a Crunchy Taco and a medium drink for $5.
- Doritos Tacos Combo #11: three Doritos Locos Tacos and a drink for $6.39. Get a Supreme version for $6.99.
- Breakfast Quesadilla Combo # 19: Three Breakfast Quesadillas, a Cinnabon Delights 2-pack, and a medium drink, $4.19.
Hey, Crunchwrap lover. It’s time to try the $5 Triple Double Crunchwrap Box.
Posted by Taco Bell on Thursday, September 13, 2018
About Taco Bell (from Wikipedia)
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California. A subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., they serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items.
Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.