Luby’s has new Family Packs starting at $19.99 to feed 5-6 people available for a limited time. Options are the following:
- $19.95 – Chicken Tetrazzini or Chopped Steak, one side, fresh baked bread. Feeds 3-4 people.
- $29.95 – Chicken Tenders (15), Chicken Tetrazzini, Italian Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (Mon/Wed/Sat) or Cheese Enchiladas (Tues/Thurs/Sat), plus two sides and fresh baked bread. Feeds 5-6 people.
- $34.95 – Chicken Fried Chicken (6), Bacon Cheese Steak (6), Chicken Fried Steak (6), plus two sides and fresh baked bread. Feeds 5-6 people.
- $39.95 – Fried Fish (6), Roast Turkey Breast (6 portions), plus two sides and fresh baked bread. Feeds 5-6 people.
- $49.95 – Angus Chopped Steak (6), Pan Grilled or Blackened Tilapia (6), plus two sides and fresh baked bread. Feeds 5-6 people.
- $69.95 – Grilled Salmon Filet (6), plus two sides and fresh baked bread. Feeds 5-6 people.
More Luby’s Specials
Luby’s Restaurant has senior specials every day and other deals.
The Senior Luann Special is available to seniors every day from 3 pm to close. Get a Luann entree like fried fish or roast chicken, 2 sides and bread for $7.99.
Many other restaurants offer senior and AARP discounts. Click here to read our AARP discounts story for restaurants like Outback, Denny’s, and more.
Also get these deals during the week:
- Monday: Feed the family for $29.95
- Wednesday: Free Kids Meal
- Saturday: Free Kids Meal
For more details see the Luby’s Specials website.
You can get Managers Specials starting at $6.99.
If you’re interested in daily deals and specials from your other favorite restaurants, our roundups for every day of the week are here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
About Luby’s (from Wikipedia)
Luby’s, Inc. (formerly Luby’s Cafeterias, Inc.) operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s, Fuddruckers, Koo Koo Roo, and Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was founded in 1947 in San Antonio, Texas, by Robert Luby (1910-1998).
Its 83 Luby’s cafeteria-style restaurants are located in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, the Rio Grande Valley, El Paso, and other cities throughout Texas; plus one in Mississippi. Its headquarters is in Houston, Texas.