Old Spaghetti Factory celebrates its 50th anniversary with $5 and $6 entrees on Thursday, January 10, 2019.
“On January 10th, 2019, it will be exactly 50 years since Guss and Sally Dussin opened the first Old Spaghetti Factory in Portland, Oregon,” the chain said in their announcement.
“To kick off our year-long celebration of a half century of food and family, for one night only, we’re offering a special menu of our classic dinner entrées for just $5-$6! That means our famous 3 course meal with fresh-baked bread, soup or salad and our signature spumoni, at almost half the price.
“It’s all to thank you, our wonderful guests for giving us the honor of serving you all these years. So come in on January 10th and help us kick off our 50th anniversary celebration! We can’t wait to see you.”
Menu items for the 50th anniversary include:
- Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce $5
- Spaghetti with Mushroom Sauce $5
- Spaghetti with Rich Meat Sauce $5
- Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce $5
- Spaghtti with Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter $6
- The Manager’s Favorite (choose any two of the above listed sauces) $6
- Pot Pourri $6 (a sampler of Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter, Meat, Clam, and Marinara Sauces)
- Kid’s Dinner (for children 12 & under) $4.
Dine-in only, dinner only. Reservations may not be available. For more details and a complete menu see: Old Spaghetti Factory 50th Anniversary Specials
About Old Spaghetti Factory (from Wikipedia)
The Old Spaghetti Factory is an Italian-style chain restaurant with about 40 locations in the U.S. Many of the chain’s restaurants are located inside renovated warehouses and historic locations. The restaurant decor traditionally features antiques, including chandeliers, brass headboards and footboards as bench backs for booths. Each restaurant’s most prominent feature is a streetcar in the middle of the restaurant with seating inside.