54th Street has a special lunch menu with several choices for just $10. This runs from 11 AM-3PM Mondays-Fridays.
The list of items included in the lunch special includes*:
- All You Can Eat Soup & Salad
- Bacon Cheese Chicken Grille
- Burger with Cheese
- Chicken Fried Chicken
- Fried Chicken Fingers
- Taco Platter
- Traditional Chicken Salad
- Loaded Idaho Baked Potato Platter
- Sandwich and Soup Combo
- Scratch Veggie Burger
54th Street has about 25 locations in Kansas City, St. Louis and Texas.
OurStreet Rewards Program
54th Street has a unique rewards program that can help you save money and earn discounts!
Upon downloading the app, you will have access to the Welcome Rewards which allow you to choose between free Gringo Dip and chips or a free dessert. You will also earn $5 in Reward Dollars for every two visits for the first two weeks! After this time period, the rate changes to $5 for every four visits. A “visit” is quantified as a purchase of $7.99 or more. These reward dollars do not expire and can be tracked by simply clicking “My Account” on the app.
By signing up for the rewards program, you are also eligible to receive a free birthday gift and special rewards. These do have expiration dates ranging from 14-30 days. For more details, click here.
Children 10 and younger can also sign up for the Street Kids Birthday Club. When a parent or guardian signs their child up, they will receive a gift via mail from 54th Street on their birthday. To sign your child up, click here.
54th Street Happy Hour
54th Street has a special happy hour most days with discounts on food and access to a special drink menu.
For food, the happy hour lasts from 3-6 PM on weekdays and 9PM-Close everyday. Happy hour for drinks is from 4-6 PM Monday-Friday and 9-10PM Sunday-Thursday. To gain access to the appetizer pricing, you must first purchase a beverage with a value of $2 per appetizer.
Some of their offerings include:
- $7: Gringo Chips and Dip, Chicken Quesadilla.
- $8: Chicago Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Baja Dippers, Tequila Wrappers, Boneless Wings, Fried Chicken Fingers, Fried Pickles, Fry Me Some Cheese, Fry Me To The Moon, Tater Kegs, Gringo Dip and Waffle Fries.
- $8: Shrooms, Super Nachos, Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes, Calamari.
- 16 oz. Domestic Draft $3.50
- 25 oz. Domestic Draft $5
- 54 Traditional Margarita (frozen or on the rocks) $6
- Long Island Tea $6
- Red or White Sangria $6
- Well Cocktails $3.50
- House Wines $4
For more details and the full happy hour menu select your location HERE then click on Happy Hour.