Bakers Square has Family Meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner starting at about $30. You can also get free pie every Wednesday.
Bakers Square Family Meals
Bakers Square Family Meals range in price from about $30 – $35. Here are the family meal options and typical pricing. Each family meal serves 4 to 6.
- Big Breakfast $29.99. Twelve scrambled eggs, twelve bacon strips or sausage links or a combination of both, country potatoes, plus twelve buttermilk pancakes.
- Build-Your-Own Breakfast $34.99. Twelve scrambled eggs and your choice of potato, breakfast meat and bread. The following items are available: crispy hash browns or country potatoes. twelve bacon strips or sausage links, a combination of both or 4 Chicken-Fried Steaks, and twelve buttermilk pancakes, or twelve slices of French toast.
- Cobb Salad $39.99. Grilled chicken breast, bacon, avocado, hard-boiled egg, tomato, crumbled Bleu cheese on mixed greens with your choice of dressing.
- Slow Roasted Turkey $39.99. Tossed with carrots, onions, mushrooms and fire-roasted potatoes in signature gravy. Served with your choice of one additional side and dinner rolls.
- Savory Pot Roast $39.99. Tossed with carrots, onions, mushrooms and fire-roasted potatoes in signature gravy. Served with your choice of one additional side and dinner rolls.
Pricing and selection may vary by location; to find the menus and prices for your Village Inn, select your location HERE then click on Order Food.
How about gathering your family around your own table for a hearty breakfast from Bakers Square? We make it easy, with…
Free Pie Wednesdays at Bakers Square
Enjoy a free slice of pie at Bakers Square with any entree and beverage purchase from 10:30 AM to close every Wednesday. Bakers Square calls the free pie promotion “Pie Rush Wednesday”. For more details and to view the full pie menu, visit the Bakers Square website.
Pie Rush Wednesday Terms
Join us every Wednesday for a FREE Slice of Pie with any entrée and a beverage purchase from 10:30 a.m. until close!
* Free slice of pie with the purchase of any entrée and a beverage. No coupon necessary. Side items, bowls of soup or chili, and pie slices do not qualify as an entrée. Dine-in only. Available from 10:30 a.m. until close. Limited time only. May not apply to all pie varieties and excludes Specialty Desserts, such as Caramel Apple Pie à la Mode, Brownie à la Mode, Cheesecake and Carrot Cake. Excludes Pie Shop Special and Bakers Bundle®. One slice per person per purchase per visit. Valid only at participating restaurants. Not valid with other offers, promotions, discounts or coupons. Tax and gratuity not included. Promotion subject to change. See restaurant for details.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals
If you’re an AARP member, you can get every day discounts at Denny’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, Outback and more places. You can find all the details in our story, AARP Dining Discounts.
Also, many restaurant chains such as Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Zoe’s Kitchen and more offer discounts to the active military and veterans. Here’s the EatDrinkDeals roundup, Restaurant Military and Veterans Discounts.