- The Cheese Melt: Toasted flatbread with Cheddar, Feta Cheese, and Hummus.
- The Blueberry Lemonade One: Lemon and Apple Juice blended with Coconut Water, Honey, and Blueberries.
- The Hot Pink Summer One: Lemon and Pineapple Juice blended with Coconut Water and Dragonfruit. Served over ice.
- The Iced Latte One: Cold-Brew Coffee blended with Almond Milk, Dates, Maple Syrup, and Vanilla. Served over ice and topped with cinnamon.
- The Mocha One: Cold-Brew blended with Almond Milk, Dates, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, and Cacao. Served over ice and topped with Cacao Nibs.
- The Sunburst One: Apple Juice blended with Coconut Water, Strawberries, Banana, and Honey.
- The Almond Butter Toast: Almond Butter, Banana, Hemp Seeds, and Honey.
- The Hummus Toast: Hummus, Cucumber, Feta, Red Pepper Flakes, and Lemon Juice.
- The Peanut Butter Toast: Peanut Butter, Banana, Goji Berries, Hemp Seeds, Coconut, and Honey.
New Acai Bowls At Clean Juice
Clean Juice has revamped its Acai Bowls with three new varieties for your enjoyment. They are:
- The Don't Worry Bowl: acai blended with cherries, banana, cacao, maple syrup, coconut oil, and almond milk, then layered with chia pudding and topped with granola, cherries and cacao nibs
- The Be Happy Bowl: acai with mangoes, pineapple, banana, coconut oil, turmeric, Maca root, and coconut water, layered with chia pudding and topped with granola, more pineapple, more mango and more coconut
- The Carrot Cake Bowl: acai with juiced organic carrots, banana, vanilla, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and almond milk, then topped with granola, chopped dates and cinnamon
The Bowls are all priced the same, but that varies by location. In our testing, we found $12.95 – $13.95 to be the most common price point.
Clean Juice Rewards Deals
Join Clean Juice Rewards and download the mobile app and get $5 off your first order. Plus, earn points with your app purchases to apply to free food down the line. To join and get the app, visit the Clean Juice Rewards page.
Clean Juice Menu
If you want to browse around, visit our Clean Juice menu page here. We computed average pricing based on our research of locations across the U.S.
Clean Juice Is At 200 Stores And Counting
Clean Juice is celebrating its 200th store opening. The new store was opened in Michigan by the Shango Family.
“This is a historic milestone for us, and we couldn't be prouder,” said Landon Eckles, co-founder, and Chief Executive Officer of Clean Juice. “But we're not stopping, we're just getting started.” Rooted in a strong faith and a vision fueled by passion, the Clean Juice family has grown into a network of dedicated professionals.
“Together, we are humbled in serving our guests with truly healthy, clean and organic food and beverage options that are typically hard to find. Our core values have never shined brighter than this moment as we welcome the Shango family and celebrate our 200th store.”
For a Clean Juice location near you, visit: Clean Juice locations.
For the full menu, or to place an order, click here!
About Clean Juice
Clean Juice is a health and wellness franchise that specializes in organic cold-pressed juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and other healthy food options.
Clean Juice offers its customers a variety of healthy, organic, and nutrient-dense options. They make all of their products with 100% certified organic ingredients. Clean Juice uses a cold-pressing method to extract the juice from fruits and vegetables. That helps to retain more of the nutrients and enzymes. They also offer a variety of juice cleanses, designed to help customers detoxify and reset their bodies.
Clean Juice also offers a variety of healthy food options, including salads, toasts, and wraps. They offer a range of supplements, too.