Chipotle wants to help you keep your New Year’s healthy eating resolutions, and so will offer free delivery on orders containing its Lifestyle Bowls through January 31, 2020.
Lifestyle Bowls come in the following varieties to help you adhere to Keto, Vegan, and other dietary plans:
- 3 Whole30® Salad Bowls: Supergreens, chicken, carne asada or carnitas, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa and guacamole
- 2 Keto Salad Bowls: Supergreens, steak or chicken, tomatillo-red salsa, cheese and guacamole
- Paleo Salad Bowl: Supergreens, chicken, fajita veggies, tomatillo-green salsa and guacamole
- High Protein Bowl: White rice, black beans, chicken (full portion), steak (full portion), tomatillo-red salsa, cheese, and shredded romaine lettuce
- Vegan Bowl: Brown rice, black beans, plant-based Sofritas, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, shredded romaine lettuce
Vegetarian Salad Bowl: Supergreens, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, and guacamole
“At Chipotle, we are always looking for ways to innovate the existing menu offering,” said Nevielle Panthaky, Vice President of Culinary at Chipotle in this press release. “Lifestyle Bowls allow us to preconfigure our real ingredients, including the new Supergreens salad blend, in a way that helps our guests reach or maintain their health and wellness goals.”
Now through January 31, 2020, orders placed at chipotle.com or in the Chipotle app of $10 to $200 that contain a Lifestyle Bowl can be delivered for free. For January 6 – 13, all qualifying delivery is free whether you get a Lifestyle Bowl or not – so you can splurge for just a little longer!
* Lifestyle Bowls may not be altered from pre-configured selections. Minimum order $10/maximum order $200, each excluding tax. Subject to availability. Offer is not valid on catering or Burritos by the Box orders. Redemptions of Chipotle Rewards and other promotional offers may be included in a qualifying delivery order but do not count towards satisfaction of minimum purchase requirements.
Chipotle has a rewards program with points for purchases and a free item on your birthday.
About Chipotle (from Wikipedia)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is a chain of restaurants located in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, specializing in burritos and tacos. Its name derives from chipotle, the Mexican Spanish name for a smoked and dried jalapeño chili pepper.
The restaurant is known for its large burritos, assembly-line production, and use of natural ingredients. The company has released a mission statement called Food with Integrity, which highlights its efforts in using organic ingredients,and serves more naturally raised meat than any other restaurant chain.
Chipotle has more than 1900 locations.
Chipotle’s menu consists of four items: burritos, bowls, tacos, and salads. The price of each item is based on the choice of chicken, pork carnitas, barbacoa, steak, tofu-based “sofritas”, or vegetarian (with guacamole, which would be at an extra charge otherwise). Additional optional toppings are offered free of charge, including: rice, beans, four types of salsa, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce. Chipotle also offers a children’s menu. Most restaurants sell beer and margaritas in addition to soft drinks and fruit drinks.
The majority of food is prepared in each restaurant. Some exceptions are the beans and carnitas, which are prepared at a central kitchen in Chicago, Illinois. None of the restaurants have freezers, microwave ovens, or can openers.