To celebrate National Fried Rice Day, get a free side of “RA”ckin’ Fried Rice with purchase of $25 or more at RA Sushi on September 19 and 20, 2019.
RA Sushi announced the special on their Facebook page.
*Dine in only. Valid for a side “RA”ckin’ Fried Rice (chicken) only. Not valid with any other promotion or discount, including birthday and half birthday certificate. Taxes and gratuity not included to meet the $25 minimum.
Ra Sushi has a Happy Hour at many locations with specials on sushi, appetizers, cocktails and wines.
Happy Hour times and menus vary by location but a typical Happy Hour schedule is: Mondays – Saturdays, 3 – 7 pm plus 10 pm to close; Sunday: 3 pm to close.
To view the specific Happy Hour menu for your local Ra Sushi, visit the Ra Sushi Happy Hour Page then:
- Select your neighborhood Ra Sushi
- Click on View Restaurant Page
- Click on Happy Hour in the Menu list item on the left
The Happy Hour menu will vary by location but here is one example (this is the Tucson, AZ Ra Sushi Happy Hour menu):
Teasers and appetizers:
- Salmon Nigiri, Shrimp Nigiri, or Seaweed Salad, $4.50
- Tuna Nigiri, Yellowtail Nigiri, or Spicy Salmon Roll, $5.30
- Spicy Tuna Roll, Spicy Shrimp Roll, California Roll, Pork Gyoza, or Pineapple Cheese Wontons, $5.70
- Tootsy Maki, Spicy Yellowtail Roll, Crunchy Calamari Roll, Spring Rolls, Chicken Yakitori, Seared Tuna, or Garlic Ponzu Yellowtail, $6
- Shrimp Tempura Roll, Crispy Tuna Roll, Shrimp Tempura, Ra Chips and Salsa, or Shishito Peppers, $7
- Viva Las Vegas Roll, Rainbow Roll, Rackin’ Shrimp, $9
Wines and cocktails
- $2 off all wines by the glass
- $3 Hot Sake
- $4 Bud, Bud Light or Miller Lite
- $5.50 well mixed drinks
- $7 signature spirits
- $7 sangria, bellini
- $8.30 Patron Emperors Margaritas
About Ra Sushi (from company website)
“Lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and the best sushi this side of Tokyo. You know when you’re in the RA because there’s no other place like it. Order up the best sushi in town and delight in our signature rolls or amazing Japanese inspired cuisine.
“Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.”
Ra Sushi has 20 locations in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada and Texas.