Happy Hour times and menus vary by location but a typical Happy Hour schedule is: Mondays – Saturdays, 3 – 7 pm plus 10 pm to close; Sunday: 3 pm to close.
To view the specific Happy Hour menu for your local Ra Sushi, visit the Ra Sushi Happy Hour Page then
- Select your neighborhood Ra Sushi
- Click on View Restaurant Page
- Click on Happy Hour in the Menu list item on the left
The Happy Hour menu will vary by location but here are some of the typical menu items:
Teasers and appetizers:
- Salmon Nigiri, Shrimp Nigiri, or Seaweed Salad
- Tuna Nigiri, Yellowtail Nigiri, or Spicy Salmon Roll
- Spicy Tuna Roll, Spicy Shrimp Roll, California Roll, Pork Gyoza, or Pineapple Cheese Wontons
- Tootsy Maki, Spicy Yellowtail Roll, Crunchy Calamari Roll, Spring Rolls, Chicken Yakitori, Seared Tuna, or Garlic Ponzu Yellowtail
- Shrimp Tempura Roll, Crispy Tuna Roll, Shrimp Tempura, Ra Chips and Salsa, or Shishito Peppers
- Viva Las Vegas Roll, Rainbow Roll, Rackin' Shrimp
Drinks on Happy Hour
- Wines by the glass
- Hot Sake
- Bud, Bud Light or Miller Lite
- Well mixed drinks
- Signature spirits
- Sangria, bellini
- Patron Emperors Margaritas
Ra Sushi has 19 locations in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, New York, Nevada and Texas.
Ra Sushi Hook Up And $20 Off Coupons
Want a $20 off coupon from Ra Sushi? Sign up for their Hook Up emails list and you'll get a $20 off coupon on your birthday month, and you're half birthday month. Click here to enroll and get to saving.