Get 10% off to-go orders at Saltgrass Steakhouse through March 31, 2020. Saltgrass posted the deal on Facebook.
Saltgrass Early Dining Menu
From 4 to 6 pm on Mondays through Fridays at Saltgrass, get an entree served with homemade beer bread and your choice of a side and cup of soup or salad. Prices and days vary by location but typical Early Dining Deals include:
- Steak and Shrimp for $14.99 – 6 oz. Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin, paired with 3 fried shrimp
- Bacon-Wrapped Filet for $17.99- Saltgrass’s most tender steak.
- Additional Early Dinners – Classic Chopped Steak, Chicken Fried Steak, Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
Click here for details from the Saltgrass website and for participating locations.
Saltgrass Happy Hour
Saltgrass Happy Hour times and specials vary by location but typical Happy Hour Deals include:
- $2.75 Domestic bottled and 12 oz draft beers
- $3.75 Craft and imported bottled, can, and 12 oz draft beers
- $3.75 House frozen and rocks margaritas
- $3.75 Well drinks
- $4.75 Select wines by the glass
- $6.75 Select cocktails
- $4 Fried mushrooms
- $4 Fried onions
- $5 Cheese fries
- $5 Seafood Fondeaux
- $6 Artichoke and spinach dip
- $6 Chicken and Shrimp Enbrochette
- $6 Queso Fresco
- $6 Range Rattlers.
About Saltgrass Steakhouse (from Wikipedia)
Saltgrass Steak House is an American restaurant concept with more than 80 locations across the country. The company is based in Houston, Texas, and is wholly owned by Landry’s, Inc. The first Saltgrass Steak House opened in March 1991 along the Katy Freeway (I-10) in Houston. It sits along the historic trail where cattle herders would drive their livestock south to graze on the salt grasses of the Texas Gulf Coast. Every year, as team of riders travel the trail before the opening of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo they pass by the original restaurant.
There are approximately 80 locations throughout the country, mostly in Texas.