Shoney’s has a Seafood Fest now through April 21, 2019.
Available March 5 through April 21, 2019, Shoney’s seafood menu includes:
- Teriyaki Glazed Salmon – Grilled Salmon filet topped with a sweet teriyaki glaze. Served with choice of two side items.
- Shrimp Stir-Fry – Tender shrimp stir-fried with broccoli, onions, sweet red peppers and teriyaki sauce, then ladled over steamed rice. Garnished with chopped green onions and served with grilled garlic bread. Includes choice of 2 sides.
- Crispy Pile O’ Shrimp – A dozen large shrimp, hand-breaded in homemade bread crumbs. Served with choice of two sides and cocktail sauce.
- Shoney’s Fish Sandwich – Codfish filet, hand-breaded in homemade bread crumbs then served on a toasted hoagie with lettuce and tartar sauce. Served with French fries.
- Lobster Roll – Tender, cold water North American Atlantic lobster tossed with mayonnaise, celery, green onions and seasonings, then served on a bed of lettuce in a toasted roll. Includes French fries.
- Lobster Artichoke Spinach Dip – Tender pieces of cold water North American Atlantic lobster, sautéed spinach and artichokes in a creamy three-cheese sauce. Served with classic Dixie Tater Chips.
- Pecan Pie – A rich filling mixed with pecans and baked in a flaky crust. Topped with vanilla bean ice cream and a drizzling of sea salt caramel sauce.
During the same period, guests can enjoy enhancements to Shoney’s Seafood Fresh Food Bar, with freshly prepared all you care to eat items such as Lobster Mac & Cheese, Creamy Seafood Bake, New Orleans-style BBQ Shrimp, Stuffed Sole, Baked Whole Catfish with Onions, Peppers & Tomatoes and more.
For more details, visit: Shoney’s Seafood Fest
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoney’s and YouTube.
Shoney’s was voted one of the best 8 family dining restaurants in the United States in the 2016 Consumer Picks Survey via Nation’s Restaurant News. In the survey, Shoney’s was recognized for having the best rating for value among all family dining chains and also scored well for its service, menu variety and diners being likely to recommend it.