KFC knows most of us have had to tighten up our budgets. So, they’ve launched a new $30 Fill Up that can feed 4 people twice! The $30 Fill Up includes KFC’s 8-piece Original Recipe or Extra Crispy, plus a 12-piece Extra Crispy Chicken Tenders. You also get a large coleslaw, four biscuits, and two large mashed potatoes and gravy. Each meal will also come with instructions on how to reheat on your receipt.
$5 Fill Ups
KFC has $5 Fill Up meals available in 4 varieties:
- 3 Extra Crispy tenders, dipping sauce, mashed potatoes, biscuit and a drink, plus a chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- One 8 ounce chicken breast, mashed potatoes, biscuit and a drink, plus a chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- Chicken pot pie, drink and a chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- KFC’s World Famous Bowl, drink and a chocolate chip cookie for dessert
For more details and to place an order, go to the KFC website. KFC also announced the $5 Fill Ups on their Facebook page.
KFC 2 for $6 Mix ‘N’ Match
Pair two items for your perfect KFC meal for $6. Choose from the following:
- Famous Bowl with chunks of chicken, mashed potatotes and corn, topped with cheese and home-style gravy;
- Crispy Colonel Sandwich;
- Pot Pie with chicken, diced potatoes, peas and carrots covered in sauce and baked in a flaky crust, or;
- Extra Crispy Tenders
* Available at participating KFC restaurants. Prices may vary. Tax extra.
KFC announced the special on the KFC Promotions Page.
KFC’s $5 Fill Up Deals
KFC has five $5 Fill Up meal deals:
- Chicken breast plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- Drumstick and Thigh plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- 3 Piece Chicken Tenders plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- A Chicken Pot Pie, medium drink and a cookie
- A Famous Bowl, medium drink and a cookie.
For more details see: KFC $5 Fill Ups
About KFC (from Wikipedia)
KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the world’s second largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with almost 19,000 outlets in 123 countries and territories as of December 2016. KFC has been a brand and operating segment, termed a concept of Yum! Brands since 1997 when that company was spun off from PepsiCo as Tricon Global Restaurants Inc.
KFC’s original product is pressure fried chicken pieces, seasoned with Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices. The constituents of the recipe represent a notable trade secret. KFC serves larger portions of fried chicken in a cardboard “bucket”. Since the early 1990s, KFC has expanded its menu to offer other chicken products such as chicken fillet burgers and wraps, as well as salads and side dishes, such as French fries and coleslaw, desserts, and soft drinks.
Colonel Harland Sanders founded Kentucky Fried Chicken in 1952.
To find the KFC nearest you enter your zip code at http://www.kfc.com/store-locator?query=