KFC has updated their $20 Family Fill Up special, adding Boneless Chicken Breasts to the mix.
Each $20 Family Fill Up comes complete with a large cole slaw, 4 biscuits, and 2 large mashed potatoes and gravy. The options for your chicken entrees now are:
- 6 Piece Boneless Chicken Breasts (new)
- 8 Piece Original Recipe Chicken
- 8 Piece Extra Crispy Chicken
- 12 Piece Chicken Tenders
For the complete menu see: KFC $20 Fill Up
Also this week, KFC introduced their new celebrity Col. Sanders, Jason Alexander.
KFC’s $5 Fill Up
KFC has six $5 Fill Up meals, including their latest $5 Fill Up, The Crispy Colonel.
The $5 Crispy Colonel Fill Up features a fried chicken filet on a toasted bun. Also included in the $5 Fill Up is potato wedges, a cookie and a drink. The chain has hired actor George Hamilton to portray Colonel Sanders in promotional spots for the new special.
KFC also has these additional $5 Fill Ups:
- Chicken breast and a Wing (new) plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- Drumstick and thigh plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- Chicken breast plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- 3 Piece Chicken Tenders plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- A Chicken Pot Pie, medium drink and a cookie
- A Famous Bowl, medium drink and a cookie.
For more details see: KFC $5 Fill Ups
For more details and complete menu are at the KFC Promotions Website.
About KFC (from Wikipedia)
KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the world’s second largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with almost 20,000 outlets in 123 countries and territories as of December 2016. KFC has been a brand and operating segment, termed a concept of Yum! Brands since 1997 when that company was spun off from PepsiCo as Tricon Global Restaurants Inc.
KFC’s original product is pressure fried chicken pieces, seasoned with Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices. The constituents of the recipe represent a notable trade secret. Larger portions of fried chicken are served in a cardboard “bucket”, which has become a well known feature of the chain since it was first introduced by franchisee Pete Harman in 1957. Since the early 1990s, KFC has expanded its menu to offer other chicken products such as chicken fillet burgers and wraps, as well as salads and side dishes, such as French fries and coleslaw, desserts, and soft drinks.
The company was founded as Kentucky Fried Chicken by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952.
To find the KFC nearest you enter your zip code at http://www.kfc.com/store-locator?query=