KFC’s debuts Nashville Hot Chicken & Waffles today, November 18, 2019. Also, the 2 for $6 Mix ‘N’ Match deal is back for a limited time.
“Our Nashville Hot Fried Chicken and Chicken and Waffles are arguably two of the biggest fried chicken innovations of all time,” said Andrea Zahumensky, chief marketing officer, KFC U.S. in this KFC press release. “Now we’re combining them into one amazing union that’s sure to be the next big thing in America. It doesn’t get hotter than that!”
You’ve got a few options to try out the new combination:
- Meals with one breast, two-piece thigh, and drum, or three-piece tenders, plus a waffle and a side of Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup for $6.49. You can get this with or without the Nashville Hot Sauce.
- Big Basket meals with two waffles and two syrups, with a choice of two-piece white meat, three-piece dark meat, or four-piece tenders, with or without Nashville Hot sauce. Big Basket meals are available with a drink for $8.49.
- A Chicken & Waffle Sandwich with KFC’s Extra Crispy fried chicken breast filet with or without Nashville Hot sauce and sandwiched between two waffles and served with a side of Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup for $5.99. You can get it as a combo for $7.99.
Prices may vary by location.
KFC 2 for $6 Mix ‘N’ Match
Pair two items for your perfect KFC meal for $6. Choose from the following:
- Famous Bowl with chunks of chicken, mashed potatotes and corn, topped with cheese and home-style gravy;
- Crispy Colonel Sandwich;
- Pot Pie with chicken, diced potatoes, peas and carrots covered in sauce and baked in a flaky crust, or;
- Extra Crispy Tenders
* Available at participating KFC restaurants. Prices may vary. Tax extra.
KFC announced the special on the KFC Promotions Page.
If you’re interested in more Colonel Sanders shenigans, watch this Youtube video. Listen, I love Rudy. But if Rudy gets this kind of treatment then they need to do one for The Goonies and for Frodo’s trusty sidekick Samwise Gamgee too!
KFC’s $5 Fill Up Deals
KFC has five $5 Fill Up meals:
- Chicken breast plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- Drumstick and Thigh plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- 3 Piece Chicken Tenders plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- A Chicken Pot Pie, medium drink and a cookie
- A Famous Bowl, medium drink and a cookie.
For more details see: KFC $5 Fill Ups
About KFC (from Wikipedia)
KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the world’s second largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with almost 19,000 outlets in 123 countries and territories as of December 2016. KFC has been a brand and operating segment, termed a concept of Yum! Brands since 1997 when that company was spun off from PepsiCo as Tricon Global Restaurants Inc.
KFC’s original product is pressure fried chicken pieces, seasoned with Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices. The constituents of the recipe represent a notable trade secret. KFC serves larger portions of fried chicken in a cardboard “bucket”. Since the early 1990s, KFC has expanded its menu to offer other chicken products such as chicken fillet burgers and wraps, as well as salads and side dishes, such as French fries and coleslaw, desserts, and soft drinks.
Colonel Harland Sanders founded Kentucky Fried Chicken in 1952.
To find the KFC nearest you enter your zip code at http://www.kfc.com/store-locator?query=