KFC has a 2 for $6 Mix ‘n Match deal good now through June 30, 2019.
Mix any two of these KFC items for $6:
- Three Extra Crispy Tenders: Three chicken tenders, hand-breaded twice for an extra crispy outside and extra tasty inside.
- Crispy Colonel Sandwich: The unmistakable crispy, flaky, golden brown crunch of KFC’s Extra Crispy chicken, available on a bun, accompanied by mayo and juicy pickles.
- Famous Bowl: Creamy mashed potatoes, sweet corn and bite-sized chunks of crispy chicken are layered together then drizzled with home-style gravy and topped with a blend of three shredded cheeses.
- Pot Pie: Tender bites of the KFC chicken, diced potatoes, peas and carrots covered in a savory sauce and baked in a flaky, golden crust.
Customers can add any KFC signature flavor to their Extra Crispy Tenders and Crispy Colonel Sandwich order for an additional cost. Flavor upcharge may vary across restaurants.
No coupon required; good through June 30, 2019. The deal was announced on the KFC Promotions Page.
KFC’s $5 Fill Up
KFC has five $5 Fill Up meals:
- Chicken breast plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- Drumstick and Thigh plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- 3 Piece Chicken Tenders plus mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie
- A Chicken Pot Pie, medium drink and a cookie
- A Famous Bowl, medium drink and a cookie.
For more details see: KFC $5 Fill Ups
About KFC (from Wikipedia)
KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the world’s second largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with almost 19,000 outlets in 123 countries and territories as of December 2016. KFC has been a brand and operating segment, termed a concept of Yum! Brands since 1997 when that company was spun off from PepsiCo as Tricon Global Restaurants Inc.
KFC’s original product is pressure fried chicken pieces, seasoned with Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices. The constituents of the recipe represent a notable trade secret. Larger portions of fried chicken are served in a cardboard “bucket”, which has become a well known feature of the chain since it was first introduced by franchisee Pete Harman in 1957. Since the early 1990s, KFC has expanded its menu to offer other chicken products such as chicken fillet burgers and wraps, as well as salads and side dishes, such as French fries and coleslaw, desserts, and soft drinks.
The company was founded as Kentucky Fried Chicken by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952.
To find the KFC nearest you enter your zip code at http://www.kfc.com/store-locator?query=