Smokey Bones has buy one, get one free specials most days of the week, lunch specials and a Sunday brunch.
Buy One, Get One Free Deals Everyday
Smokey Bones has buy one, get one deals on wings, BBQ pork platters and more.
Get these BOGOs on Mondays through Thursdays, plus a donut special on Fridays. All offers are good for call-in, online, and dine-in orders.
- Monday: Wing BOGO – Buy 8, get 8, or buy 16, get 16, with choice of twelve different dipping sauces
- Tuesday: ½ Chicken BOGO – Includes choice of two sides and garlic bread
- Wednesday: Pulled Pork Platter BOGO – Platter includes ¼ lb. pulled pork, choice of two sides, and garlic bread
- Thursday: Boneless Wings or Brisket Platter BOGO – Buy 8, get 8, or buy 16, get 16, with choice of twelve different dipping sauces. Or, buy one Brisket Platter and get one free (a $24.99 value!)
- Friday – Sunday: Free bag of donuts with purchase of a Family Feast, or two free bags of donuts with purchase of a BBQ Party Pack
You can find the BOGOs lineup on the Smokey Bones Buy One Get One Page
It's the final countdown🏀 + bogo wings🍗 Mondays!
Buy 8 wings, get 8 FREE. Buy 16 wings, get 16 FREE.
*beer sold separately pic.twitter.com/J2oPoedrOa
— smokeybonesbar (@SmokeyBonesBar) April 4, 2022
Hey all you pork lovers,
tell your friends, your co-workers, your step-aunt, your old boss, your neighbor: that every Wednesday enjoy buy one, get one free pulled pork platters. pic.twitter.com/4nPY8HwiGC
— smokeybonesbar (@SmokeyBonesBar) March 16, 2022
$7.99 Lunch Specials
Get new Lunch Bones Bowls at Smokey Bones on weekdays for $7.99. The special is good from 11 AM – 3 PM Mondays through Fridays. Choose from the following options:
- The OG Bowl – Mashed potatoes and gravy, boneless wings, fire roasted corn, cheddar-jack cheese, chopped bacon, and green onion.
- Unlimited BBQ Bowl – Macaroni & cheese, pulled pork, baked beans, green onion, and creamy slaw on the side.
- Buffalo Chicken Bowl – Macaroni & cheese, boneless wings in buffalo sauce, and green onion.
- Smoked Meatloaf Bowl – Mashed potatoes, smoked meatloaf, red wine demi-glace sauce, fire roasted corn, onion Tanglers, and green onion.
- Chipotle Chicken Bowl – Lettuce mix, pulled chicken, cheddar-jack cheese, fire roasted corn, jalapenos, cilantro, crushed tortilla chips, and chipotle-ranch dressing on the side.
- Fried Chicken Salad Bowl – Lettuce mix, boneless chicken wings, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, cheddar-jack cheese, bacon bits, and ranch dressing on the side.
Smokey Bones sent this press release with the details. You can also find the deal on the Smokey Bones Specials Page.
Smokey Bones Happy Hour Specials
Smokey Bones has an every day happy hour with food and drinks starting at $3. From 3 – 6 pm and 10 pm to close in the bar area every day, get specials like:
- $3 FOOD: Taco (choice of Chicken, Pork Belly or Carnitas), BBQ Chips
- $3 DRINKS: 16 oz. Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
- $4 FOOD: Hot Bag O' Donuts, Cornbread Skillet, Caesar Salad, Chicken Fingers
- $4 DRINKS: Select spirits, wines and beers
- $5 FOOD: Pretzel Bones, Pulled Pork Sammy, Onion Rings, Fried Pickles.
- $5 DRINKS: Select spirits, wines and beers
- $6 FOOD: Loaded Nachos, Loaded Cheese Fries.
- $6 DRINKS: Signature Cocktails – Long Island Iced Tea, Sauza Margarita, Moscow Mule, and Berry Burst Sangria
For the complete Happy Hour menu visit: Smokey Bones Happiest Hour
Visit our Happy Hour section to find what's on tap at all your favorite restaurants for the early birds!
Sunday FunDay is on at Smokey Bones with a special brunch menu and Bloody Marys and other cocktails to go with it. The menu is available all day and includes brunch favorites like Chicken and Waffles for $17.99, a Morning Glory Burger for $16.99, and other sandwiches, salads and specialties. Besides Bloody Marys, try the Sunberry Spritz or Espresso Yourself Martini for something a little different. Smokey Bones has the Sunday FunDay menu details up on its website.
About Smokey Bones
Smokey Bones is a casual dining restaurant chain that specializes in American-style BBQ and grilled food. Smokey Bones now has over 60 locations across the United States.
The menu features a variety of BBQ and grilled dishes, including smoked brisket, baby back ribs, pulled pork, burgers, steaks, and seafood. The restaurant also offers a range of appetizers, salads, and sides, as well as desserts and cocktails. The atmosphere has a casual and laid-back vibe to it, with a focus on Southern-style hospitality.
Smokey Bones offers in-person dining, online ordering for takeout and delivery, and catering services for events and parties.