From hamburgers and chicken sandwiches to breakfast combos and the new seasonal Peppermint Frosty, the Wendy’s menu has something to tempt every set of taste buds.
Scroll through or search the table below to see prices for both old favorites and new additions to the Wendy’s menu.
- If you’re looking for a good deal, Wendy’s has a slate of offerings including their $5 Biggie Bag, famous 4 for $4 special, and Biggie Deals Menu that will get you a lot of good food without emptying your wallet. For just $2, you can buy a physical or digital Frosty Tag that entitles you to a free Frosty Jr. with any purchase throughout 2023–all while supporting the great cause of finding adoptive homes for kids in foster care through the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Check out our article on Wendy’s Specials for these deals and more.
- To get even more bang for your buck, you can redeem Wendy’s coupons right from their mobile app. Get all the details in our post on Wendy’s Coupons. Current deals include:
- $3 off a purchase of $15 or more (expires January 1, 2023)
- buy one Premium Sandwich, get one for $1 (expires January 1, 2023)
- $4 off an In-App Delivery order of $20 or more (expires January 1, 2023)
- and more!
Wendy’s Menu & Prices
Disclaimer: Menu and prices listed above are based on research of sample locations and are provided for informational purposes only. Since prices and availability may vary by location, please consult your local Wendy’s menu for the latest details.
What’s Wendy’s Menu Like?
The Wendy’s menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers and fries to include a full lineup of fast food items with favorites like their Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Wendy’s does not have a signature sandwich, such as the Burger King Whopper or the McDonald’s Big Mac. Wendy’s quarter-pound Dave’s Single was introduced in 2011 as Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy, a reworking of the longstanding Wendy’s Single. The Single is a square-pattied burger made with fresh ground beef rather than round frozen patties. Wendy’s uses square hamburger patties – which hang over the edge of a circular bun – as its signature item.
Plus, Wendy’s has a full breakfast menu featuring a variety of biscuits and croissants with egg, sausage, bacon or chicken. According to the Wendy’s breakfast website, every breakfast sandwich (except the Burrito) is made to order with a freshly-cracked egg. Some interesting items include the Breakfast Baconator or the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
Wendy’s Breakfast Menu
Wendy’s has a breakfast menu featuring a variety of biscuits and croissants with egg, sausage, bacon or chicken. According to the Wendy’s breakfast website, every breakfast sandwich (except the Burrito) is made to order with a freshly-cracked egg. Some interesting items include the Breakfast Baconator or the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Try one in a breakfast combo with Homestyle Potatoes and a drink.
Want to go big? Try out the Breakfast Baconator. You’ll get a sandwich with egg, sausage, 6 pieces of bacon, American cheese and a swiss cheese sauce on top of it all. Glorious. You’ll have normal beverage choices plus the Wendy’s special Frosty-ccino, which is a mix of cold-brewed coffee with either vanilla or chocolate Frosty and served over ice. Hours will vary by location, but typically run from 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM daily. Get your breakfast order in before the lunch rush!