Black Bear Diner has some great Family Meals available to-go, since we’re all eating at home so much now. There’s options for breakfast, lunch and dinner to feed 3-4 people each, starting at $19.99.
- Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs Family Meal for $32.99 – 4 Bear Paw Chicken Fried Steaks with country gravy, 8 Scrambled eggs, 4 biscuits and choice of strip-cut hash browns or country red potatoes.
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes Family Meal $29.99 – 8 Scrambled eggs and 8 slices of thick-cut bacon, 4 sweet cream pancakes and syrup.
- Breakfast Combo Family Meal $29.99 – 8 Scrambled eggs, 4 slices of thick-cut bacon and 4 link sausages, 4 biscuits and choice of strip-cut hash browns or country red potatoes.
- Eggs, Potatoes & Biscuits Family Meal $19.99 – 8 Scrambled eggs, 4 biscuits and choice of strip-cut hash browns or country red potatoes.
- Chicken Strips & Fries Family Meal $19.99 – 8 breaded chicken tenders served with a big order of French fries and choice of BBQ sauce or Bacon Ranch Dressing.
- Chicken Fried Steak Family Meal $34.99 – 4 Bear Paw Chicken Fried Steaks with country gravy, 4 housemade cornbread muffins and choice of 2 dinner sides.
- Roasted Turkey Family Meal $34.99 – 2 lbs. of turkey breast served with turkey gravy, cranberry sauce and choice of 2 dinner sides.
- Fried Chicken Family Meal $34.99 – 8 pieces of bone-in fried chicken (legs, thighs, wings & breasts) served with choice of 2 dinner sides.
- Fish & Chips Family Meal $34.99 – 8 Cod fillets lightly battered and fried and served with housemade tartar sauce and choice of 2 dinner sides.
For more details or to order a Family Meal online, click here for the Black Bear Diner homepage.
Looking for more takeout and delivery deals? Click here for the EatDrinkDeals Takeout and Delivery section!
E-Club Sign Up Reward
Sign up for the Bear Lovers E-Club (click here to start) and get a free Bear Claw and Coffee for your trouble!
About Black Bear Diner (From Wikipedia)
Black Bear Diner is a restaurant chain in the Western United States which serves homestyle and “old-fashioned” comfort foods. The first restaurant was opened in Mount Shasta, California in 1995, founded by Bruce Dean and Bob & Laurie Manley. The company is based in Redding, California. As of February 2020, Black Bear Diner has 139 locations in 14 states.