Blaze has online specials available every day like a Large Pepperoni Pizza for $8.95, a $19.95 Meal Bundle and more. Click here for the Blaze Pizza ordering page. You’ll see these offers in the Online Specials section of the menu in the left hand column (may vary by location):
- $7.95 Party of One – 11 inch 1 topping pizza and fountain drink (pick up only)
- $8.95 Large Pepperoni Pizza
- $10 Large 1 Topping Pizza
- $20 Two Large 1 Topping Pizzas
- $22 Two Large 2 Topping Pizzas
- $19.95 Build Your Own Bundle – one Large Signature Pizza, 4 pack of Dough Knots and choice of Entree Salad or two Desserts
- $19.95 Family Fire Pack – one Large Signature Pizza and a Large Simple Pie
- $6.85 Dough Knots 10 pack
* No substitutions. Tax not included. Only available online at participating locations.
More Pizza Coupons
Want more coupons from your other favorite pizza joints? Visit our EatDrinkDeals Pizza Coupons, Promo Codes and Specials section!
About Blaze Pizza (from Wikipedia)
Blaze Pizza LLC is a Pasadena, California-based chain within the fast-casual dining restaurants category. Elise and Rick Wetzel, of Wetzel’s Pretzels, founded the chain. They modeled Blaze Pizza after the Chipotle concept as a made-to-order approach to serving customers. NBA player LeBron James is one of the original investors in the chain, which is touted by Bloomberg “as the next Chipotle”.
The 2015 Fast Casual Top 100 ranked Blaze Pizza as the #2 brand.
Besides competing against traditional pizza restaurants, such as Pizza Hut and Sbarro, and quick service fast casual, such as Chipotle Mexican Grill and Panda Express, Blaze Pizza competes directly with similar sized MOD Pizza, Pieology & Pizza Rev and also with much smaller quick service pizza restaurant chains such as Azzip Pizza, Pie Five, Pizza Studio, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, and Chipotle-backed Pizzeria Locale.
Restaurant Business Magazine named Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza as the top two companies in the fast-casual pizza sector at the end of 2017. Although MOD had 297 locations while Blaze had 230 locations at the end of 2017, Blaze generated $271.4 million in total system sales while MOD generated $270 million during the same period. These figures gave Blaze a higher per unit sales.