Dunkin’ has a Spring Menu lineup that will get you moving as the sun shines a little brighter! Also, Dunkin’ also has perks for rewards members like a $2 Medium Hot or Iced Coffee.
* All of our coupons, promo codes and specials are 100% sourced by our content team, made up of living, breathing human beings. We work hard to make sure deals are valid and promo codes actually work!
Dunkin’s Spring Menu
The Spring Menu at Dunkin’ features a host of sprightly beverages and food to put some pep in your step! First up are the brand new SPARKD’ Energy drinks – an iced beverage made with vitamins, minerals and a jolt of caffeine. The Berry Burst flavor features raspberry and strawberry, while the Peach Sunshine has lychee and peach. Here are the other items for spring:
- Churro Signature Latte – espresso with a sweet churro flavor, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar. You can get it iced or hot.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee – with notes of churro and vanilla flavors. Also available iced or hot.
- Churro Donut – rolled in cinnamon sugar for a sweet, crunchy exterior and a soft gooey inside.
- Breakfast Empanada – scrambled eggs, sausage and melted cheddar cheese inside a flaky crust.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Dunkin’ Rewards Offers This Month
The rewards for Dunkin’ Rewards Members in the month of February are:
- $2 Medium Hot or Iced Coffee
- Buy a medium or larger Hot or Iced Coffee, and get a $1 Classic Donut, $2 Stuffed Bagel Minis or $3 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
To view or use an offer, open the Dunkin’ app and click on Offers.
Forget the box of chocolates – the heart shaped doughnuts at Dunkin’ give you way better vibes for this Valentines season. Two popular varieties are back with the Cupid’s Choice and Brownie Batter Donuts. The Cupid’s Choice is filled with Bavarian Kreme, then coated with strawberry-flavored icing and red and pink sprinkles. The Brownie Batter Donut has a chocolatey brownie batter butter creme filling, and is topped with more chocolate icing and some sprinkles. Plus, all filled donuts will be in the adorable heart shape now through February 21.
The Pink Velvet Macchiato has returned after a nearly three year absence from the Dunkin’ menu. The layered drink contains espresso, red velvet cake flavor and hints of cream cheese frosting flavors. You can get them at Dunkin’ in hot or iced form through late February. Prices vary by location, but you can get a Medium for about $5.25 in most locations.
The Pink Velvet Macchiato didn’t come alone – fans can also indulge in the popular Pancake Wake-Up Wrap. You get a fluffy pancake wrapped around bacon or sausage, plus an egg, and melted cheese. It comes with a side of maple syrup for dipping. Plus, Sweet Black Pepper Seasoned Bacon returns, along with a Frosty Red Velvet Specialty Donut.
Holiday Menu At Dunkin’
Feast your eyes on these festive holiday hits from Dunkin’! ‘Tis the season for the famed Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte, plus some more old friends and newcomers. The holiday-themed items are as follows:
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte – a blend of mocha and peppermint, topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and hot chocolate powder.
- Cookie Butter Cold Brew – Dunkin’s Cold Brew with hints of brown sugar and buttery cookie flavors, topped with Cookie Butter Cold Foam and cookie butter crumbles.
- Spiced Cookie Coffee, – With brown sugar and vanilla flavor notes, paired with creamy oatmilk. Served iced or hot.
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte – With white chocolate notes, topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and a caramel drizzle.
- Hungry? Try out the Triple Chocolate Muffin, genuinely packed with chocolate chunks and chips.
- Or, try the new Loaded Hash Browns, topped with warm cheddar queso, a touch of jalapeno, and topped with bacon crumbles.
Pumpkin Menu At Dunkin’
Pumpkin Menu has arrived at Dunkin’! Yeah, it’s August and it’s a bazillion degrees outside, so what? Get pumpkin everything and get into the autumnal spirit!
Everyone’s favorite the Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte is back. Get it iced or hot. You’ll catch notes of sweet pumpkin, vanilla and fall spices. The latte comes with espresso and milk, and topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar.
The Nutty Pumpkin Coffee returns following a successful debut last year. It has Dunkin’s Original Blend Iced or Hot Coffee with sweet pumpkin, cream and a bit of hazelnut. Pumpkin Swirl also returns. That’s the key ingredient for the pumpkin menu. You can add Pumpkin Swirl to hot or iced coffee, espresso drinks, cold brew or frozen coffee.
Hungry? Here’s some food on the pumpkin menu:
- Pumpkin Cake Donut and Munchkins Donut Holes
- Pumpkin Muffin
- Maple Sugar Bacon – sold separate in Snackin’ format or with the Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
Also, check your local supermarket for the return of Goldfish Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Grahams! They come packed with flavors of pumpkin, donut glaze, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Dunkin’ Rewards Program
Join the Dunkin’ Rewards Program to earn free food with your regular purchases, plus access to other giveaways like free coffee and free donuts! Join the Dunkin’ Rewards program here on the Dunkin’ website. You’ll get offers loaded into your account regularly, like a Free Medium Coffee, $2 Breakfast Sandwiches, and other goodies. Plus, members earn 10 points for every $1 spent and can order ahead to avoid waiting in line. At 500 points (or $50 of purchases), get a free coffee. To read our review of the Dunkin’ App and the Dunkin’ Rewards Program, click here.
What’s On The Dunkin’ Menu?
Dunkin’ is all about getting you a quick coffee (or other beverage) and maybe a little food for the person who’s on the run. Their coffee quality comes in neck and neck with their rival Starbucks (an opinion widely held, but one we happen to share!). There’s plenty of coffee hot or iced, lattes, cappuccinos and other caffeinated beverages to get you going here. Their other focus is donuts. It used to be called Dunkin’ Donuts, after all. Donut flavors are all over the map, with favorites like Glazed, Powdered, and Maple Creme, to more exotic stuff like Blueberry Glazed, Jelly Donut, Vanilla Creme Donut, and all sorts of other ones. Aside from donuts, they’ve got lots of Breakfast Sandwiches and other handheld foods if you’re not feeling the sweets. For a peek at the full Dunkin’ Menu, visit their website.
Is There A Dunkin Donuts Near Me?
There are over 12,000 Dunkin’ locations in about 40 countries around the world. Most of them are in the United States and Canada, though. You can find Dunkin’s locations near you at: Dunkin’ Near Me
How Do I Find The Hours For Dunkin’?
Most Dunkin’s open around 5:30 or 6 am for the early risers, and close around 9 or 10 pm. In more heavily populated areas, Dunkin’s are open late, and sometimes even open 24 hours. To find the hours, address and more details, select your location from: Dunkin’ Near Me
Does Dunkin’ Deliver?
Yes, Dunkin’ Delivers! Dunkin’ offers delivery through its third-party partners like Uber Eats and DoorDash. To start a Dunkin’ delivery order, visit: Dunkin’ Delivers and select a location to see if it’s available.
Where Is Dunkin’s Nutritional Info?
Dunkin’ lists the nutritional information for its menu on their website. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Dunkin’ Nutrition page.
Does Dunkin’ Sell Gift Cards?
Dunkin’ gift cards are great idea for your friend or family member that’s on the go for a cup of joe! Looking for one? Visit the Dunkin’ gift card page here and add one to your shopping cart. Sometimes, there are Dunkin coupons that give you an extra discount on a gift card purchase. The special offer usually comes around during the springtime and holiday season, like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Gift cards have no cash value, but don’t have an expiration date generally.