Dunkin has rolled out a Valentine’s Day lineup for the coffee lovers of the world, with some sweet perks for Rewards members as well like 6 donuts for $3 and $2 Cold Brews. Here are the featured menu items for the occasion:
- Cocoa Mocha Signature Latte
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Dunkin’ Refresher
- Brownie Batter Signature Latte – this one’s a Dunkin’ Rewards member exclusive. It’s espresso flavored with brownie batter, topped with whipped cream, a mocha drizzle and sprinkles. Rewards members can order the Brownie Batter Signature Latte only through the Dunkin’ app.
- Brownie Batter Donut – a donut with brownie batter-flavored buttercreme filling, chocolate icing and sprinkles.
- Cupid’s Choice Donut – a heart-shaped donut with Bavarian Kreme, strawberry-flavored icing and sprinkles.
Now, for the Rewards available this month:
- $2 Medium Cold Brew on app orders
- One FREE Medium Hot/Iced Coffee with any purchase
- One order of FREE Bagel Minis or FREE Stuffed Biscuit Bites with any beverage purchase
- From February 1 to February 12: $3 for a half-dozen donuts.
Dunkin’ Rewards Program
Join the Dunkin’ Rewards Program to earn free food with your regular purchases, plus access to other giveaways like free coffee and free donuts! Join the Dunkin’ Rewards program here on the Dunkin’ website. You’ll get offers loaded into your account regularly, like a Free Medium Coffee, $2 Breakfast Sandwiches, and other goodies. Plus, members earn 10 points for every $1 spent and can order ahead to avoid waiting in line. At 500 points (or $50 of purchases), get a free coffee. To read our review of the Dunkin’ App and the Dunkin’ Rewards Program, click here.
What’s On The Dunkin’ Menu?
Dunkin’ is all about getting you a quick coffee (or other beverage) and maybe a little food for the person who’s on the run. Their coffee quality comes in neck and neck with their rival Starbucks (an opinion widely held, but one we happen to share!). There’s plenty of coffee hot or iced, lattes, cappuccinos and other caffeinated beverages to get you going here. Their other focus is donuts. It used to be called Dunkin’ Donuts, after all. Donut flavors are all over the map, with favorites like Glazed, Powdered, and Maple Creme, to more exotic stuff like Blueberry Glazed, Jelly Donut, Vanilla Creme Donut, and all sorts of other ones. Aside from donuts, they’ve got lots of Breakfast Sandwiches and other handheld foods if you’re not feeling the sweets. For a peek at the full Dunkin’ Menu, visit their website.
Is There A Dunkin Donuts Near Me?
There are over 12,000 Dunkin’ locations in about 40 countries around the world. Most of them are in the United States and Canada, though. You can find Dunkin’s locations near you at: Dunkin’ Near Me
How Do I Find The Hours For Dunkin’?
Most Dunkin’s open around 5:30 or 6 am for the early risers, and close around 9 or 10 pm. In more heavily populated areas, Dunkin’s are open late, and sometimes even open 24 hours. To find the hours, address and more details, select your location from: Dunkin’ Near Me
Does Dunkin’ Deliver?
Yes, Dunkin’ Delivers! Dunkin’ offers delivery through its third-party partners like Uber Eats and DoorDash. To start a Dunkin’ delivery order, visit: Dunkin’ Delivers and select a location to see if it’s available.
Where Is Dunkin’s Nutritional Info?
Dunkin’ lists the nutritional information for its menu on their website. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Dunkin’ Nutrition page.
Does Dunkin’ Sell Gift Cards?
Dunkin’ gift cards are great idea for your friend or family member that’s on the go for a cup of joe! Looking for one? Visit the Dunkin’ gift card page here and add one to your shopping cart. Sometimes, there are Dunkin coupons that give you an extra discount on a gift card purchase. The special offer usually comes around during the springtime and holiday season, like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Gift cards have no cash value, but don’t have an expiration date generally.