BRIO Italian Grille has a Happy Hour on weekdays from 3-7 pm, plus other specials on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
BRIO Happy Hour 3-7 PM
Available at the BRIO bar are these small plates priced at $6:
- TOMATO CAPRESE – vine-ripened tomatoes, arugula, fresh mozzarella, basil, balsamic drizzle
- CALAMARI – Crispy calamari, fresh arrabiatta, lemon aioli
- Carpaccio $6 – shaved tender beef, field greens, capers, mustard aioli
- Brio BURGER – With White American Cheese, roasted tomato mayonnaise, and fries
- MARGHERITA FLATBREAD – Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, the freshest basil
- SAUSAGE, PEPPERONI AND RICOTTA FLATBREAD – with mozzarella and housemade tomato sauce
There’s also a selection of $5-$6 cocktails, $5 House Wines, Sangria, and Craft Beers.
Click here to see the Happy Hour menu from the BRIO website (for dine-in only, where available).
$5 Martini Wednesday and $5 Wine Thursday
Get $5 Martinis on Wednesday and $5 Wine glasses on Thursday at BRIO at participating locations. This one’s dine-in only. BRIO posted the offer on their website.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals
If you’re an AARP member, you can get every day discounts at Denny’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, Outback and more places. You can find all the details in our story, AARP Dining Discounts.
Also, many restaurant chains such as Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Zoe’s Kitchen and more offer discounts to the active military and veterans. Here’s the EatDrinkDeals roundup, Restaurant Military and Veterans Discounts.